News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Border RAID!!!!

Started by Garand69, January 21, 2010, 11:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

:~ :~ :~ :~

Heads Up IL, The WI Crew is stirring the pot again... You send them to school, give them red hats and what do they do? They eat the teacher :D

QuoteHows come yous guys don't have any Winterseeds in Feb. 12 months a year you know. :'( ~~:)   IL(sucks) your slacken &)You are all invited up to Suamico(Green Bay) Feb. 13 and 14.

D-fly 

Who's up for a road trip to the UP of IL??? :--- :--- :--- :--- :---

Great place to work on that knowledge found at the IBC!!

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Karl

I wish I could..Gotta work that weekend :(

"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Deacon

D-Fly,,,,D-Fly,,,, D-Fly.

Why do you want to "call out" our friends to the south like that?

I mean really.

Let me get this straight.  They SAID they were going to come up to the Hubertus shoot on Dec. 10th but it was -1 deg at 7:30am.
                                   They SAID "it was too cold and the diesel turned to jelly."
                                   They SAID thier truck would only go 20mph.
                                   Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Now D-Fly, you expect them to come all the way to Suamico?  So near the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau?  Why would you want to embarass them like that?  Yes they are near the "windy city", but that doesn't compare to the cold bite of a Wisconsin winter day!

D-Fly,  I don't want them to be cold up here.  We don't have any Vienna Red Hots, or that stuff they call pizza where that Gino? guy forgot to put the sauce on before the cheese, and you know, put the sauce on TOP of the cheese and told everyone that it was supposed to be like that!

Lets let them off the hook and don't rush to judgement........
I'm sure they will come up to Wisconsin..........maybe sometime in.....lets see here......maybe June???

The Guy

dragonfly

Thanks for all your help in advance. :sos:
This would be a great Appleseed for all those who are to busy in the summer time to get out and do some shooting. Talk to your friends and relatives lets get the word out. ~~:) :~ :~ :--- :---

Flyers here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11011.0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Garand69

Deacon Deacon Deacon...

If EEL's new fangled Truck wouldn't have gone grape jelly, We would have outnumbered you!! So consider that a Break my fellow SC ;D
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Johnny

WOW!! You fella's up north really get into this "cold day assault"! %)  I was stationed in North Dakota for Dec., Jan. and Feb. We had a white out and snow drifts up to the third floor windows, :'( and had to stay in the barracks for near three full days watching Hockey and drinking Olimpia Gold beer. >:D  :cool2:It was hard work, ;) but we made it through. Sometimes when it's 102F and the humidity is 98% here in Louisiana, I think about how cold it was up there and then I'm OK with how warm it is here!
"GOD has intrusted you with educating your children. Teach them all that you know!"
"There is a circle of protection you put your family in. For some this is extended to friends, and for others, even to total strangers." Quote from "Gralen".