News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Suamico February 13th-14th

Started by fepowered, January 19, 2010, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fepowered

February 13th-14th will be our second 2010 "Frozen Apple" and it will be held at Suamico.  We need to get the word out quickly....
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

Trisha

FE are you able to get information put up around the club and on their website? I know you live around there, what about putting up flyers around town? I will see what I can do on this end, and let me know what I can do to help.

fepowered

Thursday night, I will bring flyers to the range.
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are

dragonfly

Not much time with this so we need LBOTG help on this one, But I know if anyone can pull this off its team Wisconsin. Thanks everyone in advance.

Flyers: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11011.0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Shooterer

What part of the state is Suamico located? (sorry, I don't have a map with me)
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

fepowered

N/E.     Suamico is next to Green Bay.

Old Glory!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

fepowered

The last weekend of February and the first weekend of March are gun shows I believe.  The big gun show which we should try and get someone to is Fond Du Lac this weekend.  I am working and can not make it at all. 

Old Glory!

Is someone watching this gun show schedule?  :sos:   :)
http://www.americangunshows.com/GunShows/WI-GunShows.htm

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

dragonfly

Yes I am watching gun shows  :cool2: @) I guess I better get to work. WE NEED SOME STATE FLYERS!!!!!!!!!

K.I.S.S.

Old Glory!

JoeZ

The Fond du Lac show is this weekend at the fair grounds. This is a good size show. Check out http://www.fdl.com/calendar.iml. I think I can make one day depending on work.

I see now that fe already mentioned this. Sorry.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Old Glory!

Here is the link to the flyer for Suamico, February 13-14. 
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11011.0

Scroll down to the bottom and find the flyer

and PRINT!!!! 

and HANG!!!!

and PRINT!!!!

and take to GUN SHOWS!!!!!

and hand out to friends!!!

dragonfly

Hi All, yes Appleseed in the dead of WI winter, so all of you with friends and relatives that are to busy in the summer here we go. What a great time to get out side and do some shooting. :) :~ :~ :--- :---

Hope to see you all in Suamico WI

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

AFTERMATH

Hmmm....  That's only six hours 42 minutes away.....
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Old Glory!

Aftermath, I like the way you think....maybe there are some other MN folks who cannot wait to Appleseed in the snow in balmy WI; it would be like a trip to warmer climate.  If you can get one person (Whisker ;)) to drive over with you, that's only three hours 21 minutes of driving each.    How many fit in your car?  :D