News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2010 Gun shows Lets get the word out!!!!!!!!

Started by dragonfly, January 23, 2010, 08:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Lets get the word out.

Anyone going to any of these gun shows we should be able to get a free table being 501c.

Fond du lac Fair grounds this weekend Jan.23 and 24 2010

Green Bay Stadium View Bar Jan.31st 2010 www.nicoletrifleclub.com

Eau Claire Sports Center Jan.29-31st 2010  www.deer-expo.com

Wausau/Rothschild at Cedar Creek mall Jan. 29-31st. www.bobandrocco.com/events.html

If anyone is going to any of these put some Suamico flyers out.
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11011.0

Thanks for all your help.

D-fly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

O.K. D Fly said it :)  Lets get some people to man these tables O0
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

JoeZ

The Fond du Lac show promoter is the Central Wisconsin Gun Collectors Assn. The show dates are Jan 23/24, Apr 17/18 :wb:,Oct 16/17.

I talked to the director and he is willing to give a free table on Sundays but as they are sold out a month in advance he was not willing to give one free on Saturday. What I did is went there 45 min before the show and asked for a table. He told me to wait until 9:00 o'clock and if someone does not claim their table I'm free to have it at no charge which happened. Otherwise it would be $20.

I have his contact info if anyone wants to PM me I'll send it to you.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9