News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Adaptive Appleseed- are we ready yet?

Started by desertrat144, January 16, 2010, 02:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertrat144

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the proper Board, but it can't hurt!  I believe that Adaptive Appleseed (A.AS) has everything ready to go, but with all the visits to the manual parts, there is an abundant lack of feed back!  I find it hard to believe that we did such a great job on our first attempts.  Please amble on over to http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=265.0, check out the first four posts, and let us know.  Spring is almost here, and feedback is needed.  Did we miss something, does something not make sense, &tc.  This is a manual that you will have to use, so as they they say at sentencing, getting hitched, "...speak up now..."
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

vic303

Well I cannot read your link as it says that board is not open to me.

desertrat144

Hmmm,

Not sure what the problem is.  Are you an Instructor?  PM me if you cant get in, and I'll send them to you.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan