News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus WI Jan. 10 - 2010 Daniel Boone Conservation League

Started by Garand69, January 10, 2010, 11:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

Trisha, I'd love to give it another try, (leaving G69 home this time) but we will be headed off to the IBC in Ohio.

Yes, Yes, Garand will be riding along, but because we are going south and east, hopefully the curse of Ol' Red won't follow us.  I told G69 to tell Red we were going to try heading north again.  Maybe Red will cast his devious eyes that direction whilst we slip out to the south.   ^-^

Y'all stay safe up there and keep warm.  Say hi to the WI corps for us.  O0

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Old Glory!

WHAT are we going to do with you Garand and EEL?!  Just because you are recovering from the LARGEST EVER, RECORD BREAKING, REGIONAL Instructor Boot camp, you think you can sleep while the rest of us continue to Appleseed?  >:D

Hey Trisha, those poor tired Illinoisians are going to skip the opportunity to push the border all the way up to Green Bay and opt to invade Ohio.  Warm weather friends, sheesh!   What's next?  MN going off to Iowa?

It's okay, we'll be setting more winterseed records for ya'll to attempt to break!

Quote from: Garand69 on January 21, 2010, 12:09:44 AM
jeeesh, do you have to yell so loud, we're trying to get some sleep down here :D
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

LayloPro

jeeesh, do you have to yell so loud, we're trying to get some sleep down here Cheesy

OOoohhh, NO! You did -NOT- just say that, did you?!?!?!

Perhaps a "gentle reminder" from out here, where it's still in the 60's, but raining somewhat....... ::)

"On the plains of hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions.....

who, on the dawn of victory, paused to rest.

And in resting, died.

NOW is the time!!"

You really don't want me coming out there again so soon, do ya?? &) @&) **)

LLP  >:D  O0
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

JohnGalt

I noticed that the flier pdf says to bring 250 rounds; shouldn't it say 400 or 500?  Perhaps the 250 was the wording left over from the one-day shoot? 

Garand69

Quote from: JohnGalt on January 22, 2010, 12:49:06 PM
I noticed that the flier pdf says to bring 250 rounds; shouldn't it say 400 or 500?  Perhaps the 250 was the wording left over from the one-day shoot? 

Being a 2-day, Yes O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Muskyjerk

Quote from: JohnGalt on January 22, 2010, 12:49:06 PM

which shoot are you asking about????

Jan 10th was a one day shoot

JohnGalt

Sorry for not being clear.  The flier for the two day shoot in April at DBCL says 250 rounds.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10316.0

Old Glory!

Good catch John.  I sent a request for a correction to the PuffTMD who does the flyers to reflect 250 rounds per day for the remaining two day events at Hubertus this year.  

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion