News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy New Year! Please Sign In!

Started by GMB74, January 01, 2010, 10:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMB74

Happy New Year Everyone!
This forum has been quiet for a long time, so I thought I would wake it up and get things rolling.
We are putting together our shoot schedule for 2010 and have dates lined up for Bennington,Middlebury,and Proctor. Dates for Jericho and another venue in the northern part of the state are in the works. As soon as the dates are finalized at the respective Club meetings in the next week or so, I will start a thread listing our State Shoot Schedule.
I know we picked up a few new Instructors this summer, so please sign in here so I know you are reading the forum, and email your contact info to me so we can stay in touch. I prefer you email me at vt@appleseedinfo.org but a forum PM will work too.
Looking forward to seeing you on the Appleseed Trail,
Jim

Another D.O.M.

Although technically not a Vermonter, I'm keeping an eye on your state activities, particularly in western VT as this is within reasonable driving distance of the Capital District of NY.

Another D.O.M. at your service.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Nickle

Blueskys will be assisting on range development for the northern part of the state. That wil lreduce the load some.

Jim, I no longer work in the Burlington area. I commute to Westminster, so I'm not up north all that much any more.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.