News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Announcing a new A.AS Board member.

Started by desertrat144, December 30, 2009, 01:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertrat144

It is with great pleasure that I'd like to let the Appleseed members know that VietVet has joined in Adaptive Appleseed.  He will be a moderator, helping me with the Veterans Boards.

VietVet, Welcome to Adaptive Appleseed

And, thank you for your service!
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

scuzzy

Welcome VietVet!!

I think the Adaptive AS is a great idea. Now one of my buddies with a blown out knee might be able to get out to a shoot. Heck, the way my back has been acting up I might need someone help me get up from prone by the end of a day of shooting. heh.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

VietVet

Thanks for the welcome.
I'll be spending the next few days bringing myself up to speed on this program. Being a Disabled Vet myself I do hold a special place in my heart for all of us. We've served our time and are proud for doing it.
In serving that time some of us have parted service with certain disabilities we will now learn to live with.
Hopefully I can add my knowledge to the RWVA and together help us all to enjoy what they have to offer.
I will give it my all, that I promise you.
Together we will go forward!

Welcome Home and Thank You for your Service.  O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

CortJestir

CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D