News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Ohio Location close to PA!

Started by MeanStreaker, December 27, 2009, 12:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a new location for us in Ohio that's still convenient for the Keystone State!  Only an hour and a half from Pittsburgh.

Not only can we fit 75 shooters...  What if I threw in: a beautiful location... modern facilities and clubhouse... concessions offering lunch... camping encouraged...

Sounds pretty great right?  What else could we ask for?!

Oh yeah, how about:

A 600 yard range!    :~

^:)^

I know I couldn't be more excited!  Those are hard to come by in Ohio.

You'll have a chance to see this absolutely beautiful range, the Tusco Rifle Club outside New Philadelphia, OH for yourself on April 17-18 and June 19-20.  

The Event Information Page with more details can be found HERE.

Registration for April 17-18 is found HERE.
Registration for June 19-20 is found HERE.

Hope to see many of you there!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

kDan

A year ago I would be google mapping this because I know I would have to go out there to help make it happen.  Things are different now.

You got good people out there.  This is good news. 

I gotta get some sleep.  AS tomorrow on Long Island, but I just want to chime in on the PA side of things. 

Nice work.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

MeanStreaker

Yeah, it's amazing how things can change in a year, huh?

I remember having to head to Beaver Falls, PA on short notice to SB an orphan shoot in July.  And in 2008, there wasn't much of anything going on in Ohio. 

What a difference now in both states.  And what a difference we'll see in six months!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)