News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Davilla Texas December 26-27 Shoot

Started by Scout, December 25, 2009, 07:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

The weather looks great today and for the shoot this weekend. I know some of you are trapped in blizzards on the road and I wish you a safe trip, whether it be back to a warm home or for the completion of your trip here. If anyone needs assistance in any way, direction etc. call me at 254---527----3500--- I am feeding cattle and making sure the showers have some ....warm...water for showering this weekend ;)
I look forward to seeing everyone here this weekend and also hearing the the NY shoot in Calverton this weekend goes well for all who attend it.
Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Eleanor of AQT

Thanks to Scout, Dinky Dao and the rest of the crew, this was a great shoot.  We had more tube-fed rifles on the line than I have seen at one time.  We also had some brand new shooters - brand new and over 70 - and through the first day, I saw incredible progress with the shooters. 

Extra heaps of thanks to Scout for his ingenious port-a-potty and a true demonstration of the persistence of a Rifleman. 

See you all out there soon.

El
Davilla 1108