News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Started by Garand69, December 25, 2009, 11:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Patriot Gal

(CM is using my logon)

They don't eat humbugs down here in Texas, but they do celebrate with those
succesful boarder raiders from Illinois.

Hey folks, we survived the historic Oklahoma snow storm with all the interstate highways shut down. We made is safe and sound. We mushed our huskies hard passing some 50 wrecked semi's and cars along the way. We had earoler exited our igloo in the early morning hours, breakfasting at the local Joplin Waffle House (only place open) and plowed our way through thick and thin over snow packed roads. We thank God for the experience of his grace and traveling mercies.

Texas has been successfully invaided. We all enjoyed the warm embraces of our kids
and kin folk. Texas hospitality is of course at it's best, having feasted sumptuously
on a Texas Turkey dinner with all the trimings.   O0

We will be leaving out again in the early morn. for Devlia with our two sons who are determined to be riflemen.

Looking forward to meeting Scout and an enjoyable Appleseed shooting event.

Warmest regards & Merry Christmas to ya'll.
CM & PG      ;D
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

LayloPro

And a very Merry Christmas to you, and all the Illi group of Instructors as well........

Always enjoy breaking bread with you guys, it's always good times!

Look forward to seeing you all again soon......

Let's see a great New Year, eh? @)

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Garand69

Is that Fred sleeping again LLP???? What a slacker &)

Merry Christmas right back at ya and those fine folks out CA way.  O0
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

mtbrass

Well a little late for Merry Christmas, but Happy New Year. Had to get on here and share this.  I asked for and got Paul Revere's Ride as a Christmas gift from my wife. Can't put it down.  Again, safe travels and Happy New Year.

Garand69

Quote from: mtbrass on December 27, 2009, 03:48:58 PM
Well a little late for Merry Christmas, but Happy New Year. Had to get on here and share this.  I asked for and got Paul Revere's Ride as a Christmas gift from my wife. Can't put it down.  Again, safe travels and Happy New Year.

Tooo Late? Don't be silly, Merry Christmas is good to go until it's time to say Happy New Year, which is go to say until atleast ground Hog Day  O0

Merry Christmas mtbraas and I hope you will have a fine time reading your Christmas Present O0 O0
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

LayloPro

Heh!

G69, Fred was drifting off because he got tired waiting for some "new red hat guy" to arrive........ &) %)

*whack!!*

Altho', I know now why you keep driving your ol' (t)rusty pickup.......... >:D **) **)

Merry Christmas, my new friend, and we look forward to seeing you again in the not so distant future....... ;)

Be well, and take care of yourself.

LLP

"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

mtbrass

Finished reading my Christmas present "Paul Revere's Ride" last night. Took awhile with the Holidays. Now to try and figure out which shoot I want to get to in April- if not before- maybe I can get closer to rifleman this time? To anyone who has not done so I suggest reading the book, it will give you a new respect for what was done to found this country.