News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2010 Schedule. Talk Plans Here

Started by Whisker, December 21, 2009, 04:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisker

So... time to start that 2010 scheduling...

Feburary
6-7
13-14
20-21
27-28

March
6-7
13-14
20-21
27-28

April
3-4
10-11
17-18 ---  Custer, SD
24-25

May
1-2
8-9
15-16 --- Sioux Falls, SD
22-23
29-30

June
5-6 --- Chamberlain, SD
12-13
19-20
26-27 --- Spearfish, SD

July
3-4
10-11
17-18 --- Aberdeen, SD
24-25 --- Sioux Falls, SD
31>

August
<1
7-8
14-15
21-22
28-29

September  
4-5  
11-12 Yankton, SD
18-19
25-26

October
2-3  
9-10
16-17
23-24
30-31

November
6-7
13-14
20-21
27-28

December
4-5
11-12
18-19
25-26

What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

Whisker

So I updated this post to include a weekend schedule for 2010.  If you have things to add, please do. 

Also, please consider IITing. 
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

Whisker

I may be just talking to myself... but I did some flyering for Custer 4/17-18 and Spearfish in June while in Rapid City over the weekend... Gun shops, co-op, library, mil surplus store, VFW... Maybe I should have branched out and done gas stations and grocery stores. 

rgrosz

Whisker
Thankx for stepping up. Rest assured you aren't talking to yourself. Though sometimes it feels like it. Sometimes wish it would change
Keep hanging in there.

Rob

Beulahtrash

I try to throw up flyers at the gunshops even when I can't make the shoots.
Just doing what I can with what I got. - Burt Gummer

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Whisker

I mailed in a "special use" form to the South Dakota Game Fish and Parks in Chamberlain to arrange  a shoot in Chamberlain on June 5-6 on GFP land. 

Got a call back today and it he says it "looks good."  He's sending it to the higher ups, but we will most likely be approved for a 20 person shoot (.22 only) in Chamberlain, SD for June 5-6.

Can anyone help instruct if it goes through?

TheCount

Quote from: Whisker on March 11, 2010, 09:13:40 PM
Can anyone help instruct if it goes through?

I wouldn't be able to make it.   Same weekend as our IBC In Douglas.   Of course I can't say that many other weekends will be much better...  my summer is filling up quickly.

Good job getting this set up though!   Hopefully a good location for pulling in folks from all over SD.

Whisker

Should be a good location.  It is on the east bluffs above the Missouri river valley.  The west side of the range is panoramic view of the Missouri valley.  That may inspire you to come over.  I name this range The Big Muddy Range. 

Whisker

Just heard word of approval by the range for an Aberdeen, SD shoot.   O0

Greg in MO

Whisker,

I may be able to get up that way in June.  Maybe I'll drag Gromit with me.

Greg