News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need for someone to set up shoots in Kentucky

Started by funfaler, December 11, 2009, 10:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

The 2010 season is soon upon us.

There is currently 2 solid locations which will host events, and 2-3 potentials.

Also, there is currently no one in the state of Kentucky setting up Appleseed Shoots for 2010.  Unless we get someone who wishes to help in this process, the 2010 Kentucky Appleseed season could be barren.

We need someone who is interested enough in the Appleseed program to communicate and set up the events within the state.   At the very least with the venues who are open and willing to host events.

This individual will NOT be asked to ensure staffing for these shoots, that is the function of others within the program.  

I am available to answer questions and assist in this process, as well as providing contact information for the two clubs I am familiar with.

Post here AND PM me with your willingness to help Kentucky Appleseed and we will get some 2010 shoots set up.

Currently there are NO Appleseed Shoots planned for Kentucky in 2010.   This would include NO Appleseed Shoots for April 17-18.    So unless those Appleseeders in Ky wish to travel to other states for their Appleseed Shoots (Or perhaps some other states are interested in taking over part or all of Kentucky), we need some folks to step up in the BlueGrass.

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

I have 4 people that would like to attend an apple seed in KY 2010.

dond

I'm working on 2 or 3 at a range South of Paducah. They should be confirmed later this month.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

funfaler

Quote from: 6.5 on December 11, 2009, 10:49:35 AM
I have 4 people that would like to attend an apple seed in KY 2010.

Fantastic!

With these 4 pitching in, we could cover the efforts of getting events set up in very short order.

Shall we chat via phone and establish is already built team, ready to set up shoots?

Send me a PM with a phone number and good time to call, we will get you all set up.

ff

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

brdholman