News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor/IIT liason!

Started by Bill 3, April 23, 2009, 12:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill 3

OK - anyone with questions, suggestions, comments or just want some helpful info, give a shout,  I am going to start by compiling a list of must reads and other info that should be helpful  in getting started on the Appleseed Trail.  I look forward to working with you all in the future.

If you are already signed up on the forum(redundant question), send me a PM with contact info and I'll be in touch in short order.

Please note that this is not meant to be a complete list and you will run into these threads as you browse through the wealth of information available on this forum.

If you want to suggest an addition, please PM me and I will edit this post.

I have noted where a specific access over and above basic IIT0 is required.  If you have any questions, give me a shout.

How to become an RWVA Instructor

Straight Talk from Fred(WL2):

IIT Contact info Thread:

Contact thread on the Scheduling board

Rifleman Series

Fundamentals of Instruction (IIT2 and up)

Acronyms....

Final Instructor Manual Board

Appendix of IBC and RBC POI(Packed full of info)   

IBC POI

RBC POI

Additional duties at an appleseed

Forum Home

IIT Board

PC thread

Instructor Info Board (Main)

Instructor Corp Boar: (IIT2 and up)

Tubers

Individual Coaching (IIT2 and up)

Making history relavent (IIT2 and up)

History Board

Wikipedia Entry for the Battle of Lexington and Concord

PDF Print of Wiki entry

Amazon links for books

Policy and procedures board

Instructor Schedule

See attachment for my Unofficial cheat sheet for your clipboard....

- WRWIII
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?