News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

M1, Carbine, AR15 Cleaning / Maintenance Clinic

Started by EEL, December 07, 2009, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

Northern Illinois shooters,

Aurora Sportsmen's Club (www.aurorasc.org) is offering a cleaning and maintenace clinic for your rifle.  Appleseed just got in there for 2010.  We have 5-6 shoots scheduled for 2010 at their site in Waterman.  These are good classes and cover complete disassesmbly, cleaning, lubing, inspection.....and of course re-assembly  >:D

M1 Garand  1/9/2010
M1 carbine  2/13/2010
AR 15         3/13/2010

Slots are limited.  They have 30+ signed up for the Garand already!!  Cost is $20 ea session.

RSVP 1-815-264-9000 ext 27
          or
Mark Meyer 1-630-625-3139

Tell 'em where you saw this post....Let 'em know we are helping their cause!

EEL

P.S. They are also actively recruiting new members.  Not many 600 yard range clubs in Illinois !!!
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz