News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Good News X 2.5

Started by caseyblane, December 02, 2009, 12:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyblane

Just got an email from the editor of the Sportsman's Gazette. He's going to run an Appleseed ad in the magazine, as well as the rifleman articles I've been writing for my blog. It is a quarterly magazine. He hasn't told me how big the ad will be, but hopefully it will include basic information and all the upcoming FL shoots. Subscriptions to the digital edition are free. For subscription requests, please send an email with name, zip code and email address to;
editor@sportsmansgazette.com

http://sportsmansgazette.com/
http://blogofcorrespondence.blogspot.com/

My CMP M1 came today. Outstanding!

I've been gently pestering Missy at Ancient City Shooting Range about Appleseed dates for 2010. She is supposed to be getting back to me.
That's all for now,
Casey
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

douglas34474

Is this your first M1? If so, bring it to the Dec AS in St. A and we can go through it. I've been working on them for about 25 years. One of the best rifles ever designed.

Excellent work on the ads. O0 O0

Douglas

PHenry

CB,
You are a peach and I will never say diffrnt.  8)
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

caseyblane

Yes, Douglas. This is not only my first M1 but my first centerfire rifle. I still have to get some ammo. I'm not sure if I'll shoot at the St. Aug event or not. The CMP is not going to have any more ammo until the new year.
Casey
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

Wade

pats reloading still has ammo for the m-1 garand  one pallet left of greek 192 rounds $119.99 plus shipping , he can be abit slow sometimes tho .

www.patsreloading.com

Good luck and have fun with your M-1 Garand  very good choice for your first center fire Rifle  Sir .

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

douglas34474

Quote from: caseyblane on December 02, 2009, 09:14:17 PM
Yes, Douglas. This is not only my first M1 but my first centerfire rifle. I still have to get some ammo. I'm not sure if I'll shoot at the St. Aug event or not. The CMP is not going to have any more ammo until the new year.
Casey

Come on down, and bring your M1. I pretty sure I can find a few clips of ammo for you to put through it.  ^-^

If you have not detail stripped, cleaned and lubed it, we can take care of that also.

An M1 is a GREAT way to start out in center fire.  O0

Douglas