News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Spell check is doable on these boards!

Started by desertrat144, November 16, 2009, 07:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertrat144

I had a great accidental mistake last week- I was going to reply to a post, when I noticed spell check was avaialable!  This was while using Mozilla's Fire Fox as my browser.  So far I can't replicate this with Internet Explorer.

Lessons learned: another good reason to use Fire Fox!!
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Reformed Redneck

avaialable?????

I find the best way to use spell check is to compose a post on Word, spell check it, and then import it to the forum. I have had more than one opportunity to display my ignorance of spelling (and typing for that matter) by not checking my posts this way.
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."