News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Operation Moose Jaw is a GO!!!

Started by Garand69, November 15, 2009, 06:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

What the heck is Operation Moose Jaw?????

Well it is a celebration of sorts! We would like to finish the year off with a bang. No, Pappy's cannon won't be there, but it will be a great time, I gar-un-tee!!!

We would like to thank all of you for your participation in Appleseed. And we would like to give poor TreadCarefully and The Guy, an opportunity to bring their Wives out to meet all of us nice Appleseedin' type folk here in the Mid-west, along with their significant others.

The fine folks at Pappy's Moose Lodge have agreed to loan us the Dining Room and then feed us an excellent all you can eat dinner. I have been there and can assure you that you will be very pleased with the menu!!!

It has been a long Appleseedin' year, in fact, with this event, we will have had atleast one Appleseed related event, in every month of 2009! From building a DAR in the frozen tundra at Sheepdog's in January all the way to the excellent Ottawa shoot in November and now this! WHAT A YEAR!!!!

Let's celebrate our acheivements, strengthen our bond, and set the tone for 2010!

This is RSVP only, so please send me a PM as soon as you can so that we can plan this wonderful event! We need your RSVP by 12/12/09

Here is a quick recap...

Where; Moose Lodge in Ottawa, IL
When; December 19th, 2009 - 6PM-10ish
Cost; Approx. $15.00 per plate, all you can eat (beverages not included) (the more people the less cost)
Attire; Appleseed Casual

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Garand69

46 confirmed Guests have RSVP'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were sitting on the fence, pick a side quick!!! We need your confirmation Today(12/14/09)!!!!!!!

Things to convince you to RSVP today.....

This is in Illinois! Not picking on the rest of the Nation, but in all honesty We have the most fun!!!

We have two Desert Cakes coming, a bunch of Appleseed families, and a reason to celebrate Appleseed!

If you have RSVP'd, and for some strange reason cannot attend, please let us know ASAP (as in TODAY!!) because once we give a number to the catering crew, we have to pay for it!! and seeing as how I'm trying to watch my girlish figure, I cannot afford to eat three or four dinners to prevent waste!!!!

See you all there!!
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

EEL

Garand69

Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz