News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rhode Island has a new State Coordinator!

Started by funfaler, November 10, 2009, 09:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hey All,

'noelephant' has stepped up to be the new State Coordinator.   

I would like to ask you to step up and offer your support and help to him as he tries to get the Appleseed program going in your state.

Thanks to 'noelephant' for stepping up and thanks to all of you for helping him in RI.

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

crak

Woo.  All we need now is a date from a club, and we can bring RI some apples.
Check your drama at the door.

davidgw1

Josh-I'm here to help, too.  Let me know what I can do.  DaveW

Willard

Hope a willing club can be found, I'd love to shoot one locally.

davidgw1

Willard, I'm glad to see that there is another Appleseeder in RI; I was getting concerned that Josh(Noelephant) and I might be the one's in the whole state.  I'm planning right now to attend the 'shoot at Colebrook, CT at least on the Sunday.  Think about it and stay in touch.  I'm davidgw on this forum. Talk to you soon.  DW

RIjake

Quote from: davidgw1 on March 11, 2010, 11:23:01 PM
Willard, I'm glad to see that there is another Appleseeder in RI; I was getting concerned that Josh(Noelephant) and I might be the one's in the whole state. 

Nope,
Another Rifleman from the littlest state here!  I'm a member at Manville and think it would be a great venue for a shoot but I'm a brand new member and think it's a little soon for me to push to get one there.  I'm gonna post a flyer the next time I'm there though.

I'll be at Harvard on Patriot's Day!

davidgw1

Boondoggle

David,

Boondoggle from Connecticut here!  My wife, daughters and I met you at Colebrook last month.  Your instruction was great and thanks for bailing me out on  that little magazine & ammo shortage.  I was able to get 4 mags for each rifle plus an extra, so the family should be good to go. We will also be at Harvard this weekend, we look forward to seeing you there.  We are bringing another first timer, my buddies daughter is looking forward to her first experience shooting a rifle.

See you on the line at Harvard,

Boondoggle, standing by on 69!
Boondoggle, standing by on 69!

davidgw1

Brian:  Good to hear from you!  I hope I get to see you at Harvard, but it will be Sunday if it's to be at all.  Duty (job) calls for Saturday, so we'll see......