News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Elbridge NY April 17 & 18 2010

Started by B9, November 07, 2009, 09:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Range:  Elbridge Rod and Gun Club

Address:  Laird Road. Elbridge, New York

When: April 17-18, 2010

Range Fee:  $5.00 per person/day. Active Elbridge Club members are exempt from the fee.

Camping available:   Camping on site. Campfire area. Potable water, restrooms and showers. RV hookups, donation requested for use of hookups.

Hotels:
Days Inn - Weedsport NY 315-834-6198
Best Western - Weedsport NY 315-834-6623
Motel Thomas - Camillus NY 315-672-3441

Directions: From New York State Thruway 90 take exit 34 Weedsport/Auburn. Take Route 31 east about 9 miles. Turn right/south on Laird Road one mile, range is on the right.

GPS:  43.074887,-76.402563‎

State Laws to be aware of: No out of state unlicensed pistols. Check State Laws at - http://www.oag.state.ny.us/

Misc: Excellent hosts and club house. Full kitchen and club will provide the best breakfast and lunch you can find for modest fee. Golf course like facility. This is the shoot to be at. The range is capable of 100 yards distance shooting.

For More Information Contact: Ed - PM B9 on the RWVA Forum at NY@APPLESEEDINFO.ORG or 607-727-9282

Registration Link:  http://www.eventbrite.com/event/484264448
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

B9

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

B9

Medea Benjamin

pistolerom14

I just bought my ticket for Elbridge and my 1st 1-yr membership.  This will be my 1st Appleseed.  I had learn some about Appleseed by reading Fred's M14 Stocks ads in Shotgun News over the last few years. I was somewhat interested in going, but events never seemed to anywhere close to me until I saw Elbridge (to my great surprise) in an issue last August. But I only noticed the event just days AFTER it happened.  I then swore to keep vigilant for another opportunity. 

Looking forward to it.

B9

Quote from: pistolerom14 on April 02, 2010, 02:45:42 PM
I just bought my ticket for Elbridge and my 1st 1-yr membership.  This will be my 1st Appleseed.  I had learn some about Appleseed by reading Fred's M14 Stocks ads in Shotgun News over the last few years. I was somewhat interested in going, but events never seemed to anywhere close to me until I saw Elbridge (to my great surprise) in an issue last August. But I only noticed the event just days AFTER it happened.  I then swore to keep vigilant for another opportunity. 

Looking forward to it.

Welcome! We will be looking for you there.
Medea Benjamin

gunville

-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Vergeltung

is there an AAR for this shoot? I can't find it.....  :(

B9

Quote from: Vergeltung on April 21, 2010, 10:18:34 AM
is there an AAR for this shoot? I can't find it.....  :(

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13319.msg110077;topicseen#msg110077

Two pictures that may interest you....

This little rifle and shooter was easily doing 4 MOA.

.308 Saiga

Both shooters shot these all weekend, thou the AK shooter did a few AQTs with a loaner 10/22.
Medea Benjamin

gunville

thats a 308 saiga btw - 21" i believe.
-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Vergeltung