News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New to the board and looking forward to a shoot!

Started by Winter Tyrant, November 06, 2009, 05:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter Tyrant

Hey guys,

I just recently learned about the Appleseed project from a member on ARFCOM that frequents the 50 cal sub-forum, he is on this board and is from Edgewood I believe. Anyways, I am looking forward to attending a shoot soon. I know that there is one this weekend in Socorro and the next in Cruces but my wife wants to attend with me and send rounds downrange and she will not be able to attend next weeks shoot. Also we just bought me a .22 and I still need to do the recommended mods to it. So the next shoot after the Cruces shoot I am going to attend.  I need to start prepping everything so that way I am ready for anything coming up.

Looking forward to the shoot and chimed in to say hi, I will be posting on this board and lurking as well.

Thanks,
Floyd
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Who is raised by the sword, Can't be beaten, Who is toughened by the fire, Can't be burned, Our everlasting loyalty will never break, The bold people of war
                                     Have raised their swords