News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fallon NV Nov 14-15

Started by BaldDragn, November 03, 2009, 11:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldDragn

I was looking at the Instructors Schedule and so far the only person signed up to work at Fallon is DarrellM5 (IIT1).

I'm about 5 hours away, so do we have any SBs closer than that?
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

DarrellM5

There were no pre-registered shooters, so I guess most people thought it would cancel.  I was the only instructor there and I'm not qualified to run an event yet.  There were 5 shooters that showed up.  I put my orange hat away and officially canceled the Appleseed and apologized for the communication break down.  All of us decided to stay for both days and practice our rifle marksmanship.  We had a great time shooting at 25 yards on Saturday and 100, 200 & 300 yards on Sunday.  The weather cooperated and the shooting was awesome.  I believe we made the best of the situation and everyone said that they still intend to go to the next Appleseed.

BaldDragn

I have to apologize for this one, it won't happen again.

DarrellM5, thanks for being there and doing everything in your power to keep the good name of Appleseed from being tarnished. I'm sorry I didn't get there to pick this one up.

I could make a lot of excuses but none of them would fix it.

BD.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!