News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hartford Pre-Registrations sold out. Let's get going on Colebrook!

Started by CortJestir, November 03, 2009, 08:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Alrighty, CT Volunteers, as of today (11/3/09) Hartford's pre-registrations are sold out. So good job getting the word out and posting up those flyers wherever you can.  O0 O0 I know some of you have been keeping a supply of flyers in your trunks for that very reason. So good on you - it's working.

Colebrook in December has just recently come online and we need both promotional and instructor support. So if you can step up to help in December, please send that PM to Nickle and Instructor Scheduling.  &) &)

As for promotional support, please PM or email me (CT@appleseedinfo.org) whenever you cover a range or location. I'll update the Dashboard to let everyone know what places have been covered. Let's not try to hit the same gun club/range/community board more than once!

Keep up the great work folks and thanks.

CJ
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D