News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Jacksonville Gun Show: We have a table, come and help! - Nov 7th & 8th

Started by caseyblane, October 21, 2009, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyblane

I have acquired a free table at this show. They said I can set up in the lobby. I think that is a great spot! Can anybody help? I'm passionate, but my Appleseed experience is relatively limited. It would be great to have an instructor there. I know there is an event that weekend. I have to work on Sunday, so if its just me the table will only be in action on Saturday.

I'm working on a slideshow to play on my laptop with pictures I took at the Hinesville, GA and St. Augustine event. I'll have flyers, my Marlin LTR, and hopefully some CMP catalogs.

Let me know if you have any ideas or can help. I want to fill that 200 person line at the Ancient City Range.
Casey
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

caseyblane

Disappointing. Car all loaded to go and my wife got sick and I couldn't leave her with the kids all day. Went anyway in the morning and met the promoter, put some event flyers and free promo targets on the check in counter where everybody would have to at least see them. Talked to some vendors and people waiting in line about AS. Found out Ancient City range is there and hopefully talking up the event. 

So...now I have more time for a better set up for the Dec/Jan shows, there are three of them. But there are no North FL AS scheduled. How can I help fix that?
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

ItsanSKS

Have been attempting contact with the operators of the Bradford Sportsmen's Farm- they have held an event previously, and I would like to schedule an event there for early January.  It may be a small venue, but something is better than nothing.  If you would like to attempt contact, give a call to the range, ask for Barbara-(352)485-2302

We do have an event scheduled at Ancient City Shooting Range, on December 12,13.  As far as I know, we will be unable to utilize that range during 2010, as it is already booked for competition shooting. 

I am working on a fresh flier, and will be sure to post it as soon as its ready.  Would like to have a few more venues in N. Florida to offer for 2010...  The alternative is S. Georgia...

"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."