News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WV's 2009 Continental Congress Delegate Fund

Started by Mountaineer, October 20, 2009, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountaineer

Friends,
  I was elected this past week as WV's Delegate to the 2009 Continental Congress: to Defend, not Amend, the US Constitution.  More information on the event can be gotten here:  http://www.cc2009.us/

As you know, costs are high.  And extended travel is expensive.  I am asking for your help.  If you could donate even $10, it would go a long way to helping with this event.

I have set up a Chip-In event, to use PayPal to make it easy for people to help.  http://wvcc2009.chipin.com/wv-cc-delegate-fund

So again, please.  Anything you can spare would be helpful.  We're living in exciting, but dangerous times.  We need as many people as possible to stand up and Defend our Constitution, and I am asking for you help in that fight.

If you would please forward this request on to like-minded individuals who care about their country and their Constitution, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you again, and God bless.

--
In Liberty,

--- Kevin Patrick

Monongalia County Republican Executive Committee, District 5 Rep
Campaign for Liberty WV, Region 1 Coordinator
Alarm and Muster, WV Point-of-Contact
WV Sovereignty Alliance, Founder and  Director
The Appalachian Dollar, Founder and President
The Appleseed Project, Rifleman and IIT.
www.alarmandmuster.com
www.WVsovereignty.info
www.appalachiandollar.com
www.appleseedinfo.org

--- Montani Semper Liberi ---

All Rights Reserved without Prejudice.   (UCC 1-207)
In Liberty,
--- Mountaineer

"History has shown us that government leaders often ignore the fundamental fact that people demand both dignity and freedom. Stripping motivated people of their dignity and rubbing their noses in it is a very bad idea."

The Machine

This is exciting news, however, we must keep our postings here strictly on task with the Appleseed mission. In Appleseed lingo it's called: "Stay on Mission" or "Stay on Message".

Mountaineer, what you are doing is definitely part of the "Seventh Step", and I appreciate the fact that all "spill-over" funds from this will go into our WV Appleseed program. Let's just keep dialog about these topics confined to facebook, blogs, emails, other forums, etc.  ;)

"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

Mountaineer

Will do.  I just wanted to give the WV Appleseeders a chance to help as well.
In Liberty,
--- Mountaineer

"History has shown us that government leaders often ignore the fundamental fact that people demand both dignity and freedom. Stripping motivated people of their dignity and rubbing their noses in it is a very bad idea."