News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kansas needs our help!

Started by okiewino, October 17, 2009, 08:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okiewino

I found this on the Kansas board, are there any instructors who could make this shoot Nov 7-8? They seem to really want to get on the Appleseed trail!
Let me know and will try to coordinate, or contact Dad as he is the KS coordinator, or Lomshek who is doing his best to make this happen!

We already have quite a few shooters wanting to sign up for this one. What all needs to happen to get this one on the schedule? AdamSelene has done all he can for a great Appleseed.

Lomshek
Bone Creek Gun Club president
"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical"..Thomas Jefferson

henschman

I'm coming, and I'm prepared to shoot boss it if need be.  who else is down?  looks like this might be a pretty big one.
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

4bfox

Ran across this thread this AM....just wanted to tell you all we appreciated your help in November at Pittsburg.

We're really trying to "grow" a crop of RHs this year, will have shoots starting March 6-7 in Pittsburg, April 17-18 in Eureka, May 29-30 in Eureka, June 26-27 in Eureka, July 17-18 in Eureka, August 14-15th in Eureka, September 11-12 in Eureka, Oct 9-10 in Pittsburg, Oct 16-17 in Eureka, and Nov 6-7 in Eureka.

Also real close to acquiring a DAR, who will let us do a RBC (last week of May) this year with excellent facilities. We may need to call on you for help again this year!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

henschman

Yeah, I'd love to see some more guys get their red hats up your way.  Hopefully, we'll make a few more down here as well this year.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.  I'm already signed up for OK shoots on March 6-7 and April 17-18, but I'm definitely planning on coming to your shoots on the other dates.  See you soon on the firing line! 
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

4bfox

Thanks...we'll repay the favor...
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10