News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Yanceyville NC, Oct. 10-11

Started by Matt, October 16, 2009, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

This was an excellent shoot. We had 7 shooters Saturday and 6 Sunday, which is the third straight Appleseed at Yanceyville where the attendees and Riflemen increased. Other states better look out, NC is stepping up!

The first Rifleman patch of the weekend went to Miss Kyle B., who attended a previous Yanceyville AS and saw improvement in her AQT score from the mid 100s to 202 (or thereabouts). This time she focused in and broke through with a 212 about halfway through the afternoon on Saturday, and after a public proclamation that she knew what she was about wore a BIG grin the rest of the day, something like this:  :D

The second patch went to Mr. Josh L., who persevered through Sunday and came in with a 215. His son likewise showed noticeable improvement throughout both days.

BeSwift, having attended several Appleseeds previously and earned his Rifleman patch repeatedly (scored a 220-something at some point either Saturday or Sunday), stepped up and volunteered to wear the Orange Hat on Sunday. Thank you! Admins, please update his status to IIT.

Yanceyville's numbers are growing!
Liberty is my father, and he shall be my son.

steves4570

I did notice after Miss Kyle B. earned her Rifleman patch with a 212, the rest of the fellows groups started to shrink  ::). I won't to thank all the shooters for there hard work and a safe shoot.  Steve :~