News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Shoot in Jerome, Idaho, October 31 - November 31

Started by Reformed Redneck, October 10, 2009, 07:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

Friends,

I want to remind you that we have a shoot scheduled in just a few weeks in Jerome, Idaho, on October 31 - November 1. We would like to invite all of those interested to sign up for this shoot. This is a new location for us, and a new host facility. We have wanted to expand our program to other parts of the state, and this is one good opportunity. One Appleseed leads to another. And another.

Want an Appleseed closer to home? Well, sign up and attend this one and talk to us about how to locate one closer to your location.

Best regards,
Reformed Redneck
Idaho State Coordinator
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."