News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2009 Illinois Instructor Performance

Started by Garand69, October 09, 2009, 01:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Ok folks, this is a very important thread, please participate!

This is going to evolve over the next month or so. The goal is to see how many shoots, RBC's, and IBC's everyone in the Illinois Instructor Pool, not only committed to but also followed through and attended. It is also going to track how many levels IIT's have moved up in the year as well, and of course a favorite of mine, how many Border Raids! You will definatly want to hit 13 Appleseeds next year, and participate in 3 Border Raids!!! The treasure and fame that will be bestowed upon you will be fantastic!!

Now do not take this as harrassment, it is just a tool to see how well you have done/improved over the year. We will track this for 2010 as well and add some incentives to those who break through some barriers!

The following numbers are out of the Instructor Schedule. They only cover the shoots that you signed up for. Later, info will be mined from AAR's and info added in from that. So if your number of shoots is wrong let us know so we can give credit where credit is due.

The order of names listed has no bearing other than the fact they are based on the order that the names appear on the shcedule.

The Guy, 21 AS, 4 RBC, 2 IBC, Border Raider
TreadCarefully, 6 AS, IL/DAR Construction, Border Raider
Sheepdog, 5 AS, 2 RBC, IL/DAR Construction, Border Raider
EEL, 14 AS, 2 RBC, 1 IBC, Border raider
Pappy, 12 AS, 1 RBC, IL/DAR Construction, Border Raider
Garand69, 11 AS,1 IBC, IL/DAR Construction, Border Raider
Longjohn, 1 AS, 1 IBC
TheEditor, 4 AS
ODDBALL, 3 AS, 1 IBC,
Wurstmacher, 5 AS, 1 IBC
Reveille, 5 AS
M.E., 3 AS, 1 IBC
Cookie, 2 AS
NoFoMoHo, 1 AS
Prattski, need #
Carly Prattski, need #
M.Judges, 0 AS
Gopherboy, 3 AS, Border Raider
Bobafett, 3 AS, 1 RBC, Border Raider
Boba Punk, need
Junior, 1 AS
Gumballhead, 2 AS
SonsofLiberty, need #
Patriot Gal, 1 AS
Klipplefurt, 1 AS
Karl, 1 AS

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Gumballhead

I like this.  Quick/easy way to keep track for myself.  I'm surprised there are only 18 of us all together?

TreadCarefully

My actual 2009 schedule

Sheepdog DAR
Racine
Alton
Cloverdale
Fenton
Ottawa
Williamston (next weekend)

Might pick up one in November

Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

EEL

Garand,

Your numbers on the IBCs and RBCs, as usual, are good.  However, I will have 14 AS events at the end of 09. And a trip to MO to help with their DAR in January.

Whew!, It's been a busy year.  But hold on you Illinois Instructors!!!!!!  2010 is set to be even bigger.  Plus, your state co-ordinator has a couple big events up his sleeve for next year.  A couple 1st evers!!!

Stay tuned and be ready to get on the trail.

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Garand69

While updating I just happened to notice....

100 Appleseeds covered by 20 Volunteers..... for a 5 AS Average per Volunteer. The goal is 12 AS per year...... x 20 Volunteers = 240 AS / 3 (minimum amount of Instructors per shoot) = 80 Actual Appleseeds..... Boy I hope Fred doesn't stumble on to this thread !@#), or were all in for a hoot in 2010 %)
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Boba Fett

Garand,
You can add the RBC and the AS in Osage Beach last month to my list. I guess that would also qualify me as a border raider as well. :)

BF

Garand69

Quote from: Boba Fett on November 15, 2009, 11:32:13 PM
Garand,
You can add the RBC and the AS in Osage Beach last month to my list. I guess that would also qualify me as a border raider as well. :)

BF

Done Bravo Foxtrot
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Gumballhead

If we're keeping up to date:

Ottawa 9/19 - 20
Bonfield - 10/3 - 4
Lodi, WI 10/10 - 11  :~**BORDER RAID** :~
Ottawa - 10/24 - 25
Ottawa - 11/7 - 8

Thanks!

Gopher Boy

Let's See Here

Gibsonburg, OH July 25 -26  (I wasn's a border Raider Yet)
Racine, WI  Aug 29 - 30      (Border Raid) (Received Orange Hat)
Ottawa, IL   Sept 6
Ottawa, IL   Sept 20
Gibsonburg, OH Sept. 26 -27    (Border Raid)
Bonfield, IL Oct 3 - 4
Durand, IL   Oct 10 - 11
Williamston, MI  Oct 17 -18    (Border Raid)
Ottawa, IL   Oct 25
Ottawa, IL Nov 8

I don't think I'll be able to keep this pace for 2010, but I'm looking forward to trying!  :)

G.B.

SonsOfLiberty

Gibsonburg, OH July 25 -26  (Rifleman)
Racine, WI  Aug 29 - 30      (Orange Hat)(Border Raid)
Gibsonburg, OH Sept. 26 -27    (Border Raid)
Ottawa, IL Nov 7 -8

colycat

What!!!!! I am not even listed!  You all know I was made red hat in Ill, actually orange too! %)
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

EEL

Hey G69 !!! 
Coly has a point.  Should we have a section for interlopers, er, I mean, Border Raiders?

I believe we could have a lengthy and distinguished list.  Illinois has been helped tremendously by our neighbors from the Free States.

Seems only right.

EEL

colycat

Looks like you's guys are gonna need some help in the SB area, and we are really gonna need help with instructors, be they red or orange.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

EEL

Hmmmm  I sense a prime opportunity for cross training, border raiding (both ways), and seeing friends.  Gotta love this Appleseed program!!  O0  And Fred doesn't even charge us for this   **)

Coly, we may need to abscond with Trisha and O.G. if G69 gets this "Women Only" shoot squared away.  I mean, I would be willing to don a wig for the cause   ^-^ ....but it wouldn't be pretty   ++).  In fact, it would be downright scarry!   $$-0   **)

EEL

Garand69

Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Boba Fett

NOOOOO    Don't let EEL do the whig thing.  %)

He has a propensity to make women cry at Appleseeds.  :'(

Unless of course he's willing to wear a dress and heels too. Then he might get them to laugh instead.  **)

Heck... I'd dress up too just to get in and see that for myself.  <:)

BF

EEL

OK....guess I'm not into the 19th century yet, or is it the 20th?   21st?  AAArrrrrggggg!

ROTFLMAO ?   #)

Trisha

Quote from: EEL on November 17, 2009, 07:58:10 PM
Coly, we may need to abscond with Trisha and O.G. if G69 gets this "Women Only" shoot squared away.  I mean, I would be willing to don a wig for the cause   ^-^ ....but it wouldn't be pretty   ++).  In fact, it would be downright scarry!   $$-0   **)

Well EEL I already planned on border raiding for the women's AS and I hope to bring some other women shooters maybe/hopefully some instructors with me.

Also I think it would be hilarious and worth it to see you dressed up in a wig, maybe a dress too at a Women's AS. I don't think any of the women would cry then! Well maybe they will be crying while they are rolling on the ground laughing!  **) **) **)

Garand69

I turn my bck on the screen for a few days.......

EEL you are right, we need to address this Interloper Issue. I have to ask who all invaded IL this year.

Wig, I like it EEL, I can pull off a wig   :) (Good thing there is a no pics rule at Ottawa!!! )
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Boba Fett

Obviously nobody got the double entendre, pun intended, "Whig" reference.

EEL,
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor, Laughing My A** Off.

BF

The Guy

Garand, fixed the post for you up top.  You prompted me to do my "end of year count", and, unless I missed a shoot in my counts for IL, the actual count is now corrected for me......

See you in Jan at the IBC, which, btw, I don't really count.

Garand69

Quote from: The Guy on November 18, 2009, 12:28:53 PM
Garand, fixed the post for you up top.  You prompted me to do my "end of year count", and, unless I missed a shoot in my counts for IL, the actual count is now corrected for me......

See you in Jan at the IBC, which, btw, I don't really count.

Thanks Guy, but why wait until January. Bring the Family up to Operation Moose Jaw in December!!!
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz