News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sierra Vista, AZ Range Dates for 2010 (Confirmed)

Started by lysander6, October 08, 2009, 12:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lysander6

APR 17 and 18, 2010

SEP 18 and 19, 2010

DEC 18 and 19, 2010

These are now confirmed and scheduled at the Sierra Vista Gun Club.
Gun control is mind control.

" Of every One-Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there,
Eighty are nothing but targets,
Nine are real fighters...
We are lucky to have them...They make the battle,
Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...
and He will bring the others back."

- Heraclitus (circa 500 BC)

My Blog:  http://zerogov.com/

On Appleseed sabbatical since 2012...

1911Ron

Outstanding! I will add the December shoot right away O0  Ok so who else is going to step up?  AzRon

lysander6

We need to add 19-20 DEC, 2009 for the newest shoot confirmed with AS Corporate and we need instructor staffing for the event (I will be there).
Gun control is mind control.

" Of every One-Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there,
Eighty are nothing but targets,
Nine are real fighters...
We are lucky to have them...They make the battle,
Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...
and He will bring the others back."

- Heraclitus (circa 500 BC)

My Blog:  http://zerogov.com/

On Appleseed sabbatical since 2012...

MOGromit

Ron,

Could you get the new dates officially to the scheduling folks.

I'll be there in Dec.

AZG

1911Ron

No problem got both dates sent off, to be added to the schedule O0  Thanks AzRon

AZSongdog

Yo, lysander.

Sorry I couldn't make the April shoot--I really wanted to but I had to work that weekend. Right now, it looks like I have to work the weekend in Sep too but I may be going to the other shift, which is shorthanded. If so, I will be there. If not, I may try to trade out the weekend so I can have that weekend free. Appleseeds are definitely worthwhile. And a great deal of fun.

You may want to pull the camping info from the page. As you remember from last Sep, I expected to camp at the range and the range guy was very surprised about that. Yeah, it worked out, but they are not really set up for it, aside from the toilets. If others are interested in camping there, I could be persuaded to join them. Otherwise, Motel 6 is cheap.

If things don't work out for Sep, I will try for the Dec shoot.

At a gun show a couple of months ago, I found a single shot Remington 514 .22 which I bought for $75. It's at least 40 years old but at 25 yds, it is dead on accurate. Being single shot might not be great for Appleseed but maybe for beginner competition type shooting. Needs sling swivels tho.

Look forward to seeing you again in the fall.

Coya

AZSongdog

I will be changing shifts in a couple weeks so will have the Sep weekend off. Just completed my registration!

See y'all there,
Coyote