News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ASC Waterman IL.!!!!!!!!

Started by Garand69, October 08, 2009, 09:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Well Illinois, another first rate facility is officially on line, and being scheduled as we speak!!!!

The brand new Aurora Sportsman's Club facility in Waterman IL in not only going to be a part of the IL schedule, it is going to be a part in a BIG way.

We are cleared for 1 shoot a month, and with the 600yd line and an excellent campground 5 miles away, this may be the location of Illinois' first RBC!!

A HUGE THANKYOU goes out to EEL and all his efforts to bring Appleseed to ASC/Waterman IL.

Now for the rest of you Illinois Shooters, do you belong to a Club with a range suitable for Appleseed? If so, get to some meetings and make it happen!

Seeking fame and fortune is easy while Appleseeding. Let EEL be your shining example. #1 He goes down in Appleseed History books for being the one that landed ASC, and #2, he has shown so much dedication that I have authorized that his volunteer pay be tripled from his current pay (please put a rush on that one Fred  **) )
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Gumballhead

This is great news!  Sign me up for the first event!

I can't wait!!!

Fred

Quote from: Garand69 on October 08, 2009, 09:04:47 AM
Seeking fame and fortune is easy while Appleseeding. Let EEL be your shining example. #1 He goes down in Appleseed History books for being the one that landed ASC, and #2, he has shown so much dedication that I have authorized that his volunteer pay be tripled from his current pay (please put a rush on that one Fred  **) )

Noted, Garand. Nothing works better than a team - and I've got your six on this one!

EEL, we have obtained one of Michael Jackson's old outfits, the one with all the gold braid on it, where he looks like an Admiral in the Burmese Navy. I think that'll do to start. You're gonna look great, and be all the envy of your fellow instructors, when wearing it.

Man, am I envious of what this program brings to the real workers! :)

Good job on this. Any club is always a hard nut to crack. It takes persistence, intelligence, and a crafty plan to get thru to most of them.

I doubt ASC was much different...
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...