News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Simple Truths - Perseverence

Started by Patriot Gal, February 13, 2010, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

This is a great, thought provoking video.  Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.212movie.com/index.html

Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Patriot Gal

Great quotes from famous people.  Words of wisdom for us all.

http://www.greatquotesmovie.com/
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Garand69

OK Illinois, how many of you are at 212deg???? Or maybe the question that I need to ask is this.... How many of you are at 32deg???

Let's stoke the fire IL!!!  that American Spirit that is within all of us can only be preserved at a cool temp of 212deg so start stoking them brushfires of Liberty in the hearts and minds of your fellow Illinoisians!!

Thanks for the post Patriot Gal O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Patriot Gal

Another opportunity to sit back and consider life.  Enjoy a shot of inspiration~

http://www.simpletruths.com/framed_inspiration/movie/land.php

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Patriot Gal

Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
  ~ Pablo Picasso

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Garand69

Quote from: Patriot Gal on April 22, 2010, 12:13:25 PM
Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
  ~ Pablo Picasso

Could not have said that any better myself Patriot Gal!!!!

Some folks think this program will grow by tossing seeds into the wind.... Others think we need to plant and nuture every seed and make it happen.
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz