News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Keep_Smilin_Txn Promotion to IIT2

Started by Mutti, August 27, 2013, 11:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutti

Please help me in congratulating the promotion of Keep_Smilin_Txn to IIT2.  Another great job for a dedicated member of our Team!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

KD Cat

Congratulates Keep_Smilin_Txn!  ^:)^  O0 ..:..  **)
When a man loves cats, I am his friend without further introduction.
-Mark Twain

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
-Mary Kay Ash

209Ken

Congrats!  Oh, by the way, the PC's only get tougher from here. Hang in there! O0
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Boston

Keep_smilin_Txn

We are all  faced with wonderful opportunities,  brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

Steck

Kelso

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams