News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

discounted hotel rates for Palm Bay shoots

Started by 9mm4545, August 14, 2012, 11:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

I spoke with the sales manager of the Holiday Inn at 1206 Malabar Rd. SE in Palm Bay today and she informs me that they are offering a discounted rate to Appleseed
participants. The rate includes a hot breakfast for what it is worth. Phone number of the hotel is: 321-220-2003. If you run into Holly Bernard, the sales manager, tell her thanks.
You might not be a Rifleman, but you can say you stayed in a Holiday Inn last night!
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Sly223

I left her a message, will get back with her.
I will probably stay there! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

alkeford

Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

Sly223

I just got off the phone with Holly very nice woman,
Reserved the room two nights.
Yes, I got two beds and told her you don't like to cuddle! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!