News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Midland, TX - Appleseed - November 12-13, 2011

Started by wcmartin1, October 30, 2011, 02:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcmartin1

Two weeks y'all.

www.appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19666.0

Git-R-Done!  :---
"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

scuzzy

If Chuck decides to drive up there so I can bum a ride I'll be there. I'd drive myself but transportation is still a problem for me.

Hope to see y'all. I know I've enjoyed it up there both times I was there. Of course if there are any other Texas instructors that are going that want to pick me up I'm good to go. I'm near Ft. Hood.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

wcmartin1

"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

wcmartin1

wcmartin1

wcmartin1

These targets look good

all bright and red

GET OFF THE COUCH

Appleseed instead

Burma Shave

wcmartin1

Last chance to pre-register.

Ticket sales close 11 hours from time of this post.

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19666.0

Git-R-Done!  :---

XTR

This will be my second Appleseed.  I am very excited about it.  Driving down Saturday morning, camping Saturday night.  I look forward to meeting the Midland crew.

XTR

I had a blast.   :---

Now on to Lubbock,   December 3-4th