News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A Warm Welcome to CT's newest IITs!

Started by CortJestir, December 06, 2010, 10:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

I'm pleased to announce that over the past quarter, CT has seen a boom in volunteers. Please join me in welcoming our newest Instructors-in-Training! Thanks for taking that 7th Leap, all of you, and committing to help us grow Appleseed in CT in 2011 and beyond.

dcmdon
Faith452
Garand4895
hiramhog
Jay Haich
SlyFox
Who_me?

In particular, I wanted to highlight two volunteers. Faith452 whose persistence and determination have set the standard. She is also the first female Hat to join our ranks, but certainly not the last. Because Who_me?, The Log's daughter, has also stepped up to be our newest IIT and has the distinction of being CT's first youth Instructor!

Congrats to all of you and thanks again.

CJ
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

Western Rose

Congratulations to all!

Faith 452 and Who_me?, special congratulations and welcome to both of you! ^:)^
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Cooper

Congratulations, indeed !!   ^:)^

Thanks for stepping up to the task ...

Now grab a bucket  ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)   ;D ;D ;D

Janelle
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

fprintf

Welcome to the CT crew everyone!  I look forward to working with all of you in 2011! This is soooo awesome to read on this cold wintry day.  ^:)^

>:D Perhaps we'll even have too many volunteers that I'll get to shoot an event again!   >:D
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me!  ~Stuart Smalley

Who_Me?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!  ;D
"Heritage is history you care about" - Fred

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

Glock23

I've had the privilege to work with most of these good people as shooters, and I'm very excited to get to work with them as IITs! Welcome aboard!

vernic82

Many hands make light work, then again with more hands we can do more work getting done what needs to get done!  Thank you each of you for stepping up and taking this Step.
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

Faith452

I told Vernic last weekend that this has to be the best organization that I've ever volunteered for....I am thrilled!! Thanks everyone!
Former Cook