News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Muster Night Check In

Started by Westcreek, April 13, 2010, 10:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westcreek

I'm here, got the range set up today and placed some wind breaks to the west so maybe everyone's hats and shooting mats don't blow away. ;)
The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave. Thomas jefferson 1820

TheCount

Checking in.

Hey Westcreek, I'll bring a stack of concrete blocks to use as anchors for the rifles   ;D

rgrosz

Thankx Westcreek,

Glad someone is doing something, trying to get something going east creek.

Wish I could make it to the shoot, love the hills, stuck in the east.

Rob

Greg in MO

Good luck to South Dakota this weekend!  I hope you have a fantastic shoot.

Just a hint, but bring some cheap tent stakes to stake down the shooting mats in the wind.  And make that target line strong, or you'll be fixing it between every stage!

Have a great weekend!

Greg

Westcreek

Target line is strong, made some improvements from last year. It never failed last time, but just thought it could be better.

Good idea on the stakes, I think I may even have a pile of them somewhere in an ammo crate.

Don't worry about the concrete blocks Count, we'll just use big jagged rocks, if we can find any around this country ::)

We're trying Rob, if can just get the seed planted in the people around here.  :wb:
The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave. Thomas jefferson 1820