News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 3 Pennsylvania Check-in 4/13/10

Started by Big H, April 13, 2010, 08:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big H

Chainsaw

Rockn' & Rollin' in Madison Twp (named after our 4th president and the father of our Constitution), Lackawanna County!
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

tatical308

Greg in Franklin County on Franklin Ave...think we like ol Ben???
Aim small, miss small!

Big H

Tatical308 and I will be instructing at Chambersburg PA this Patriots' Day week-end. There will be demos of a smooth-bore Brown Bess musket and a Pennsylvania flintlock rifle. There will be more special surprises. We have 15 registered- plenty of room on the line- come join us!

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

kDan

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Sie

Sie checking in from Kennett Square, PA (Chester County) (mushroom capital of America -- and if you don't believe me, come take whiff!)

For easy reference, here is the Pennsylvania schedule as of today (with pre-regs and instructors noted):

April 2010
Allemans, PA - Apr 17-18  
[7/71] northbridgewater/SB  brickhouse(IIT3)

Chambersburg, PA - Apr 17-18  
[11/45]  Big H/SB  tatical308(IIT)   

Manheim, PA - Apr 17-18
[31/33 Sold out!] [Chainsaw/SB  franklinfarmer (IIT), Sie (IIT3), Frontsight (IIT2)

Beaver Falls, PA - Apr 24-25
[9/80]  /SB  EZ3 (IIT), Spanner

May 2010
Slippery Rock, PA - May 8-9

Manheim, PA - May 15-16
[18/30]  /SB  Frontsight(IIT2)

June 2010
Slippery Rock, PA - Jun 5-6  [1/35]   
Manheim, PA - Jun 19-20     [1/30]
Beaver Falls, PA - Jun 26-27  [0/80]

July 2010
Slippery Rock, PA - Jul 10-11  [0/35]
/SB  Spanner

Manheim, PA - Jul 17-18   [1/30]
/SB  BeSwift (IIT)

August 2010
Slippery Rock, PA - Aug 7-8   
Manheim, PA - Aug 21-22

September 2010
Slippery Rock, PA - Sep 4-5   
Manheim, PA - Sep 18-19   
Beaver Falls, PA - Sep 25-26

October 2010
Slippery Rock, PA - Oct 2-3   
Manheim, PA - Oct 16-17   

November 2010
Manheim, PA - Nov 20-21

December 2010
Manheim, PA - Dec 18-19
"Ramseur 2-10!"

Big H

Hey kDan, I've got a stack of CMP catalogs for the York gun show on Apr 30-May 2.
I've got posterboard, we'll draw a home-made RWVA banner to go with the flags.
We need a stand to mount to the table top, reaching maybe 6 feet over the top of the table, to hold the flags and our banner. Anyone handy with PVC pipe and bungies?

kDan

Josey Wales is getting a banner from a New York Instructor.  He's getting it next week.  Let's see what we need to suspend that. 

I have a wood shop.  Maybe I'll build something quick and dirty to hold stuff up.

I'm looking forward to spending a few days sitting around a gun show.  Kinda looking forward to exploring the Class III SOR side of the show. 

I wanna see some machine guns.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Cowdog

My avatar is the Flag of John Proctor's Westmoreland County Provincials, from 1775

Cowdog

FYI-
PLease informally add slippery rock May 8/9 to the list. I got the paperwork for a shoot at the sportsmans club signed tonight. only room for 14, probably no pre-regis, but the club members are interested and would represent a good pool of new instructors in this area.
My avatar is the Flag of John Proctor's Westmoreland County Provincials, from 1775

Big H

Quote from: Cowdog on April 13, 2010, 11:00:16 PM
FYI-
PLease informally add slippery rock May 8/9 to the list. I got the paperwork for a shoot at the sportsmans club signed tonight. only room for 14, probably no pre-regis, but the club members are interested and would represent a good pool of new instructors in this area.
Great job! Western Pa. is Appleseeding! We need to find more Eastern Pa. ranges!

Chainsaw

I've made it my goal to find a range in the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area this summer.
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

EZ3

OK, I'm here.  Better late than never?    ::)

That's good news about the 5/8-9 weekend, Cowdog.  14 is one of my favorite numbers!    O0
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

kDan

Quote from: Chainsaw on April 13, 2010, 11:35:38 PM
I've made it my goal to find a range in the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area this summer.

Hallstead is pretty good, about 45 min north of Scranton on 81.  Right on the NYS border which isn't a bad thing either.  We did it last year, July 25-26, good shoot.  Frank and B9 were there with me.  I've been talking to the LBOTG, but seems I need to make it to a meeting massage the board a bit, again.  So far I haven't been able to make it, and it doesn't look good.  They do a lot of shotgun events, but were real friendly to us last year.  Full clubhouse with a kitchen and an active membership. 

If you want to take it on, let me know and I'll put you on to the man.  Just watch out cuz George has got a wicked sense of humor.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout