News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Article on Appleseed Project...where should I post link?

Started by Corvette, March 30, 2012, 11:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Another "Seeder" told me about an article on attending an Appleseed Project shoot in North Carolina. It is very fair and favorable.  Article by Bob Owens on PJMedia site, link below.  Have not had time to do any research on Bob Owens except based on his personal blog, he was pretty impressed with his first AS.  I assume someone else has already spotted this and circulated the link.  My question is where is the correct place to post these on the forum when you find them?

http://pjmedia.com/blog/appleseed-project/

Corvettte
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

George Hacker

They usually go here:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27581.0

This thread is pinned at the top of the AAR forum.  Thanks for sharing.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Corvette

Perfect, that is exactly what I was looking for.  The article referenced in my original post (as I expected) was already there.  Thanks again for the coaching.

Corvette.
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

George Hacker

Quote from: corvette on March 30, 2012, 02:53:36 PM
Perfect, that is exactly what I was looking for.  The article referenced in my original post (as I expected) was already there.  Thanks again for the coaching.

Corvette.
You're welcome, Corvette.  It took me a while to find that link and it is a very useful one.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."