News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NY Calendar of Appleseed Events 2011

Started by B9, November 20, 2008, 06:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

The shoot is official when the location name is blue and hot linked

2011 - Download available fliers below

January
Jan 22 & 23 Burlington Flats NY Instructor Boot Camp  AAR
Jan 29 & 30 Calverton NY  AAR

February
Feb 5 & 6 Hudson Falls NY Indoor Rim Fire Only, No Jacketed Rounds - Lead Only  AAR
Feb 19 Saratoga NY One Day Indoor Rimfire only  AAR
Feb 26 & 27 Calverton NY  AAR

March
Mar 12 & 13 Burlington Flats NY  AAR
Mar 19 & 20 Throop NY
Mar 26 & 27 Calverton NY  AAR
Mar 26 & 27 Postponed to a later date Lake George NY Instructor Boot Camp

April
Apr 16 & 17 Saratoga NY  AAR
Apr 16 & 17 Burlington Flats NY  AAR
Apr 16 & 17 Throop NY  AAR
Apr 16 & 17 Calverton NY  AAR
Apr 16 & 17 New Bremen NY  AAR
Apr 23 & 24 Massena NY  AAR

May
May 7 & 8 Lake George NY  AAR
May 8 thru 15 Burlington Flats NY Rifleman Boot Camp  AAR
May 14 & 15 Burlington Flats NY  AAR
May 21 & 22 Hudson Falls NY
May 21 & 22 New Bremen NY  AAR
May 28 & 29 Throop NY  AAR
May 28 & 29 Calverton NY  AAR
May 28 & 29 Massena NY  AAR
May 28 & 29 Van Etten NY  AAR

June
Jun 11 & 12 Throop NY  AAR
Jun 18 & 19 Burlington Flats NY  AAR
Jun 18 & 19 New Bremen NY  AAR
Jun 18 & 19 Hopewell Junction NY   NEW!  AAR
Jun 25 & 26 Calverton NY  LadySeed!  AAR
Jun 25 & 26 Massena NY  CANCELLED

July
Jul 8 - 10 NYSRPA International Rifle Festival - Iroquois Rod & Gun Club, Rotterdam, NY
Jul 9 & 10 Throop NY  AAR
Jul 15 & 16 Manhattan, NY  AAR
Jul 16 & 17 New Bremen NY  AAR
Jul 23 & 24 Lake George NY  AAR
Jul 30 & 31 Calverton NY  AAR

August
Aug 6 & 7 Indian Lake NY  NEW DATE!  AAR
Aug 12 & 13 Manhattan, NY  NEW DATE!  AAR
Aug 13 & 14 Throop NY  CANCELLED
Aug 20 & 21 New Bremen NY
Aug 27 & 28 Burlington Flats NY  AAR
Aug 27 & 28 Van Etten NY
Aug 27 & 28 Calverton NY  POSTPONED
Aug 27 & 28 LaGrange NY  POSTPONED

September
Sep 9 & 10 Manhattan, NY  NEW DATE!  AAR
Sep 10 & 11 Throop NY  AAR
Sep 10 & 11 Massena NY  AAR
Sep 17 & 18 Saratoga NY  AAR
Sep 17 & 18 Hopewell Junction NY  CANCELLED (due to hurricane damage)
Sep 24 & 25 Lake George NY  AAR
Sep 24 & 25 Calverton NY  POSTPONED

October
Oct 7 & 8 Manhattan, NY  NEW DATE!  AAR
Oct 8 & 9 Burlington Flats NY  AAR
Oct 15 & 16 Hudson Falls NY  NEW DATE!  Indoor Rim Fire Only, No Jacketed Rounds - Lead Only  AAR
Oct 29 & 30 Calverton NY  POSTPONED

November
Nov 5 & 6 New York's First Ever MBC (Management Boot Camp) - Latham, NY
Nov 11 & 12 Manhattan, NY  NEW DATE!
Nov 19 & 20 Lake George NY
Nov 26 & 27 Calverton NY  POSTPONED

December
Dec 9 & 10 Manhattan, NY  NEW DATE!
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

B9

Can I get all of the NY crew to glance this over? The system for getting shoot event info "official" had 2011 shoots in a holding pattern. They are now coming out and getting eventbright registration links. We just need to look things over here, find any errors and fill in the blank spots.

Another DOM, good idea with the flier attachments but it won't work for long. You will find out why.  >:D

Last thing..... not to be a goal driven person,(Heaven forbid, I may be labeled a pen and clipboard person)but we should be looking to do 50ish events in 2011. Sounds crazy but we can do it. Burlington Flats has like 8 events and Calverton is now once a month so there is 20. Heck this will be easy.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: B9 on October 27, 2010, 06:37:27 AMCan I get all of the NY crew to glance this over? The system for getting shoot event info "official" had 2011 shoots in a holding pattern. They are now coming out and getting eventbright registration links. We just need to look things over here, find any errors and fill in the blank spots.
All set on my end - for now.

QuoteAnother DOM, good idea with the flier attachments but it won't work for long. You will find out why.  >:D
Hey, I'm easy.  If I run out of space I'll create a new topic for each venue and post 'em there; and if they're changing the forum again, I'll deal with that when it happens.  It's only for two more months anyway...

QuoteLast thing..... not to be a goal driven person,(Heaven forbid, I may be labeled a pen and clipboard person)but we should be looking to do 50ish events in 2011. Sounds crazy but we can do it. Burlington Flats has like 8 events and Calverton is now once a month so there is 20. Heck this will be easy.
No problem at all - we're about half way there, we haven't heard from Massena yet, and I know several folks who are working on new ranges.

You hear that several folks?  Work those ranges! ~~:)
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

VietVet

They most likely haven't gotten to it yet but I don't see Calverton on the list.
You did mention it so for now I'll assume the Calverton Shoots will be added shortly.  Done (thru June)
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Josey Wales

..ok then, so for 2011..

..we need to confirm: Calverton, Van Etten, Messena

..then, we lost Elbridge, I spoke to Genmain, he & Kody Jaret are working on some other ranges, which is great..

..then, I am working on Shawengunk Range near Middletown, & Indian Lake Range in Indian Lake..

..then, there is Peru Range near Plattsburgh, a City of 20,000, I will try a contact # I just got, I will update..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Another D.O.M.

Saratoga Springs fliers above updated with 'Additional registrations fees may apply...' line.  Comments?
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

B9

Mark, the registration fee looks good to me. I don't feel $10.00 is a lot to ask to cover the admin expenses.

By the way the first ever NY Riflemans Boot Camp is "Official" and available for registration.

May 8 thru 15 Burlington Flats NY RIFLEMANS BOOT CAMP http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=18113.msg146235;topicseen#msg146235
Ending with the standard two day Appleseed event.
May 14 & 15 Burlington Flats NY http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=15211.0

A big thanks the sgtrock and the Burlington Flats club! http://www.bffgc.com/
Medea Benjamin

VietVet

All looks good to me.
                                    OUR

R1SGx2

ADOM,
Looks great, printing new ones now, wasn't able to get the new update in time for Saratoga Gun Show, so ones with out new update was left on hand out table - once on line any one who took one will see, BUT ones ones now in service.
Thank you, O0
Dunhams Bay were also left, and handed out.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

B9

Official events are now hot linked.
Another D.O.M strikes again with teaching Neanderthals how to be effective.  :bow: O0

NY Instructor crew may want to check over the ranges in your AO to make sure everything is current.
Medea Benjamin

VietVet

A PDF flier for Calverton would be nice. Could that be added?
                                    OUR

Another D.O.M.

There is a flier for the Calverton shoots attached to the bottom of the EIP.  Of course, if you would like a custom one we can talk...

Another D.O.M.

Van Etten is now official.  I will be speaking w/ Alan at some point to hash out details for another Van Etten KD Day for instructors, probably late in the summer.