News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lake Village, IN, June 28-29, 2014

Started by Rimshot, June 30, 2014, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rimshot

What a challenging weekend.  The storms had us sheltering on Saturday and the heat had us sweltering on Sunday.  Still, a small group of intelligent and attentive students faced down mother nature's wrath and powered through the weekend.  Thanks to all who came out, and I hope to see everyone again in the future.

I didn't get a chance to take any photos but I know some were taken.  Feel free to post them here.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

Okie Dokie

Here's a few pics from the day.  Thanks to Ed for the shelter during the rain.  I included a few pics of the cloudy sky so we won't forget!

Rimshot

"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ