News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pepin Wisconsin June 29-30,2013

Started by martin, July 01, 2013, 07:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

We had a real strong turnout for our first event at the Pepin Rod & Gun Club this weekend. 11 students on Saturday and 13 on Sunday attended to learn traditional rifle marksmanship and American History.Except for a shower late Saturday, the weather was wonderful and everyone had a great time.
Thanks to our instructors, RustyRed, Nate_M, CalamityJenn and Buckshot.
Special thanks to the Pepin Rod & Gun Club , we hope to have a long future together as partners.

Remember, practice everyone! Everyone was making great progress and like our forefathers, never give up! 
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

What a great time in Pepin WI
We had a kids that were doing great, we had a few kids that had to stay down on sand bags,the  small  Rifle's we had still was to big for him so they were our sniper's :~ :~ :~ an one of the little guys  shot a 212 :--- :--- :---
The weather was great till befor we shot the red coat,big down poor!  we took things home,I got all the slings off our rifles an I baked them in the oven, I got them dry! 
the next day we had dry an oiled rifles,dry slings an mats.
just remember to dry fire, practice, practice
hope to see you all again soon! :)

I will have pic's on the way soon

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

dragonfly

Well done everyone  O0 O0

D-fly Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

RustyRed

pic's

RustyRed

pic's