News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manchester, TN, June 29-30, 2013

Started by Maximum Ordinate, June 29, 2013, 06:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

It was a fantastic weekend in Manchester, Tennessee!  We had great weather... mid-80s and sunshine... some rain started only five minutes before our course of fire was over.    It was a delight to see an enthusiastic and teachable group of shooters that came out to hear the message of Liberty and to get some hands-on training to defend it!

My thanks go out to all the shooters who came out and my fellow instructors who worked so hard to make the clinic a safe, passionately informative, and productive weekend.

I snapped a few pictures and will post them below after I pull them from my phone.  If you'd like a full-size copy of anything I posted, send me a PM with your email address.

See you on the trail!

-Rusty
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

TNEagle

Foggy Start

Our Newest Red Hats Rusty (left) and Nathan (right)

Our Newest Rifleman and Orange Hat Matthew

More to come . . .
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. – James Madison

Regulator

RBC Ramseur 2/13
IBC Pelham, TN 2/14
RBC Ramseur 3/14 (Re-qualified w/ 224)
KD Qualified Pelham, TN 12/14
RBC Calera, AL 1/15
KD re-qualified 1/16

SureShotSpartan

What a great event!!  For more than obvious reasons (I earned my RH!!), this was yet ANOTHER benchmark moment in my life!!  As Rusty has stated, this event was attended by Patriots that were attentive, teachable and passionate about Liberty's cause. 

I thoroughly appreciate EACH and EVERY one of my fellow Instructors and IIT's for their commitment to making this event memorable and SAFE for all that attended.  With a little more practice and determination, I'm confident that we will soon see many of this weekend's "shooters" get "over the hump" and become Riflemen as well.

I owe a great debt to Ramblinwreck for his mentorship and inspiring leadership.  Without him, many people would not be involved in this great program that I love so dearly.  Thanks Wreck!!!  You're the BEST!!

Again, thank you to all that attended.  Because of you, I believe we CAN "save the ship"!!

HOOZAH!!!

-Spartan
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

TNEagle

Here's a couple of more shots:

The Group

The Left Side of the Line

The Rifleman's Rifle (M1 Garand)
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. – James Madison

Ramblin' Wreck

This is getting to be a good habit. TnColonel fills the shooting line with a tremendous bunch of awakened Americans and some of Appleseed's finest instructors step up to conduct the event. Huzzah TnColonel!  ^:)^

It was a great weekend where Liberty advanced. Thanks to all those that got "involved" and and those who are "committed".  (if you want to learn the difference between those two terms come to the next shoot on July 27-28 and I'll tell it again.)

See you on the line.

Ramblinwreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Maximum Ordinate

I'm nowhere close to the photographer that TNeagle is... but here are some of the snapshots I took during the day.

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

-Thomas Jefferson

TNEagle

Great pictures Rusty!

Here's a few instructor portraits and I'll be done:

TNColonel

Ramblinwreck

AnnieOakley1

Rusty

SureShotSpartan

Tellico