News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rochester, MN April 20-21 AfterAction Thread

Started by FreedomV, April 22, 2013, 10:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreedomV

Thank you to the 30 Great Americans who came to the Southern MN Sportsman's Club Saturday To polish their marksmanship and hear the heritage of April 19, 1775 despite the cool weather. 

Place holder post, more to follow
Illegitimi non carborundum

AllMovingParts

Judy222

Saturday Pictures

Before (Saturday AM redcoats)
Line Left

Line Right (Saturday AM redcoats)

Saturday Noon line left - looking much improved already

History talk after lunch

gmw

FreedomV, thanks for starting the post.  I wrote a brief summary on the AAR board, also linking to this post.

Judy222, thanks for the pictures.  At some point perhaps we could aggregate our photos and burn a CD of Appleseed in action!  Or how about an "Appleseed Album"?

If any of the participants at last weekend's Appleseed is reading this, how about a comment or two about the shoot?

Hiro

It was my third Apple Seed. I made the best scores all the Sunday afternoon! Thanks all for teaching & sharing your experience with us. I will keep improving!!  ^:)^. Great instructors O0 :bow: O0

Mike Woodcock

Here are a few more photos - We almost had a Winterseed!!!

The firing line at 0900 Sunday

This better be worth it

Demonstrating the prone postion