News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rochester MN December 1-2, 2012

Started by pite0007, November 26, 2012, 09:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pite0007

Hi all, hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Are there any updates for this upcoming weekend's shoot?  I posted a flyer for the event at a high-traffic area in my workplace, so hopefully that can attract a few future riflemen.  Looks like a few tickets have been purchased so far, so that is great news.

Saturday and Sunday look to be some of the warmer days for the upcoming forecast, with a chance for rain on Saturday.  Is there a minimum temperature or conditions needed to make this event a "Winterseed"?

Due to hosting some out-of-town guests, I will likely only be able to attend on Sunday.  Do I need to purchase my ticket in advance, or is it possible to purchase/register "at the door"?

Thanks.

AFTERMATH

You can register at the door, but you don't get the $5/day pre-registration discount.

Yes there is a requirement that the conditions be winter-ish for it to be a winterseed!
And with a forecast of 50!F; I think we'd better start praying for a surprise blizzard or something!
Guess we'll just have to deal with the sultry weather and schedule another one for a more wintery weekend.

Bring the guests to the shoot!   O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Grover