News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lake Jackson, TX 11/03-04/12 INSTRUCTORS NEEDED

Started by dragit, October 26, 2012, 04:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

Lake Jackson, TX has 28 preregs so far.  It would be nice if other Texas instructors could help out.  Two instructors have signed up to date, and they are both doing a shoot in College Station Oct. 27-28.  That means back-to-back.  I am sure they would appreciate the help.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Green Bean

I will be there with you. I haven't officially signed up. But you have my word.   I will be driving Hwy59 up from Laredo if anyone along that route needs a ride.

Green Bean

Looks like it might sell out.  I'm brining a couple people

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Thanks for stepping up guys!  O0

We are at 30 shooters and 3 known walkons.

They have levelled the shooting area we will be on. I asked if the range needed to be mowed and the response was that it is all dirt now.  **)

Hopefully the weather will remain nice and not turn it into a mudfest.  :wb:

AAR from the March Lake Jackson, TX shoot:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=28334.0
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.