News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lima, Ohio Oct 8-9, 2011

Started by Dangerous D, October 10, 2011, 08:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangerous D

If you were in Ohio and weren't outdoors this weekend you really missed it! 
The Lima Sabres Shooting Association was an ideal location to spend a weekend outside enjoying not only the weather and fall colors but also sharing marksmanship and hertitage with 2 first time Appleseed attendees and one returning attendee.  The small, well prepared group made it possible for 2 days of smooth instruction and getting lots of rounds down range :)  Bryce and Jim it was a pleasure to be able to work with you both. 

Bryce- I hope you'll be at the Wooster event (along with your girl friend, brother or other friend), your skills are certainly there to get those last few points toward that Rifleman designation. 

Jim- It was great to have you on the line thanks for making it part of your weekend.  You clearly have a great deal of knowledge and expereince and desire to improve your already solid skills.  I hope you are able to bring your Appleeed mobile to an upcoming event soon.  Thanks for your patience as you worked through and with equipment and vision issues.  Keep at it!  A Rifleman Always persists!

Sean- Thanks for sharing your Sunday with us.  It was great to have you on the line.  It was clear that despite your last AS being over a year ago, you were able to jump right in again.  Looking forward to seeing you on the line along with a friend or two. 

Corvette

I can't agree more that it was a perfect day to be outside enjoying such a wonderful range. It was made more special for me to have my son on the line for my first event as an Orange hat working the line.

Our shooters were wonderful and safe so everyone went home happy and whole.  I am sure Sean will be back on the line again this year as soon as cross country finishes up.  Looking forward to seeing everyone on the AS trail.
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

KAH

Thanks everyone for your patience - here are a few pics from the weekend.  It was a glorious weekend in Lima - trees changing colors, warm weather, and some dedicated Appleseeders (could have used a few more...) makes for a great fall weekend in Ohio.

Enjoy the photos and THANKS for coming Jim, Bryce and Sean!

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

KAH

a few more
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD