News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Minot, ND June 18/19

Started by ndrifleman, June 20, 2011, 01:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrifleman

Thanks to the Minot Rifle and Pistol Club for hosting an Appleseed event!  We had 10 dedicated shooters who attended both days.  And three Riflemen to boot!  Congratulations Jesse, Mark, and Erin.  The club was very hospitable and I appreciate Wes T's assistance in keeping an eye on the line. 

Sunday afternoon we managed to squeeze in some Full Distance shooting at 100 yards.  We were able to get everyone on target (mostly .22s) with only one sight adjustment.  That's why IMC is so great, right?

Ian, Robert, Meredith, Levi, Morgan, Ethan, and David, keep up the good work.  Hope to see you all at another Appleseed soon.  Here's some pictures:

"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

AFTERMATH

Huzza! North Dakota!

Sounds like the perfect shoot, as always! 
I've gotta get back up there soon!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]