News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night - 2011 - April 14th - Check in now!

Started by AFTERMATH, April 11, 2011, 11:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

Don't worry!  This is not a call to arms - Rather a call to hearts and minds!
On this Thursday, April 14th - between the hours of 18:00-21:00 CDT - We will be having our Annual Virtual Muster Night!  In honor of Paul Revere, and in preparation of our HUGE PATRIOTS' WEEKEND event; we will gather here to muster.  Check in on the forum; stay logged in as long as you are able, listen to the Rifleman Radio Show and get connected with your fellow Appleseeders!  - There's been an unconfirmed report that Dr. Fischer himself will be guest on the show. (He wrote THE book!)

For Minnesota you will muster here, on this thread, and the MN board.  And...
Great Plains Region(That's us too!), muster in the regional forum!
There will also be a Nat'l muster section in which we're gonna do something either crazy or genius - or both!
We're gonna open up live Q&A boards for some of the most vital aspects/personalities of our program. 
The roster is still classified as I type, but I give you a hint, it's some of those National folks who are working to not only hold this program together, but also push it forward.  Thus, allowing us, to keep our boots on the ground and working to complete our mission - SAVE AMERICA!!!! 
These are the people who do the work, no one wants to do, yet they rarely receive the praise that is merited and too often, the scorn that isn't.  Get your questions ready, they'll be there to answer them!

This is an excellent opportunity to get out and 'Mingle' with the Appleseed crowd!  From all across America - one people, one place, one mission!

[NOTE:  These special Virtual Muster threads will only be open from 18:00 - 21:00 CDT; on April 14th, 2011!  Don't miss out!]

I'll 'see' you Thursday!

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

adamt

"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

--  Abraham Lincoln

FreedomV

Hi MN, anyone know where the region/ Midwest board is?
Illegitimi non carborundum

AFTERMATH

We're in 'Great Plains'....  I know, I know, seems odd we're not in Great Lakes...  But L. Superior ain't all that great anyway.... 

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=32.0

Start a muster thread if there isn't one already!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

Trouble

"When a man takes an oath...,he's holding his ownself in his own hands. Like
water. And if he opens his fingers then- he needn't hope to find himself again." -Robert Bolt

"Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only god can count the number of apples in a seed." -Robert H Schuller

AFTERMATH

Hey Trouble! 

You wanna round up the MN Appleseeders on FB and send 'em this way?   ~~:)

Welcome everybody!

BuzzG

Here.

Just talked with Habs. He's doing gun safety at the Marshall range tonight so he can't make it.

Buzz

Trouble

Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 14, 2011, 08:34:07 PM
Hey Trouble! 

Welcome everybody!

Whomever I can find, certainly.
"When a man takes an oath...,he's holding his ownself in his own hands. Like
water. And if he opens his fingers then- he needn't hope to find himself again." -Robert Bolt

"Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only god can count the number of apples in a seed." -Robert H Schuller

AFTERMATH

Quote from: BuzzG on April 14, 2011, 08:37:39 PM
Here.

Just talked with Habs. He's doing gun safety at the Marshall range tonight so he can't make it.

Buzz

We'll count him, I suppose.

Quote from: Trouble on April 14, 2011, 08:39:19 PM
Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 14, 2011, 08:34:07 PM
Hey Trouble! 

Welcome everybody!

Whomever I can find, certainly.

Thanks!

Cooper

Heavens!
How are you supposed to keep track of, reply to and follow State, Regional and National Musters at the same time?
Almost impossible for anyone without attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and major chemical psychostimulants!!
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Cooper on April 14, 2011, 08:45:20 PM
Heavens!
How are you supposed to keep track of, reply to and follow State, Regional and National Musters at the same time?
Almost impossible for anyone without attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and major chemical psychostimulants!!

Don't forget the Radio show in about 12 Minutes! 

Heck!  I've got to not only try to track all of those, I'm expected to be responsive in them!

BuzzG

Quote from: Cooper on April 14, 2011, 08:45:20 PM
Heavens!

How bout the chat window once the radio show starts? Don't forget that.  ;)

Cooper

Good luck, Sir!

Can't send you my "better living through chemistry" helpers through the infernet.

Jackie the Rifledog
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.

chudrockz

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Cooper on April 14, 2011, 08:52:37 PM
Good luck, Sir!

Can't send you my "better living through chemistry" helpers through the infernet.

Jackie the Rifledog

Don't forget about Wisconsin, Iowa and Illinois!   >:D

FreedomV

Cooper, when and where does MinnesWisconIowa get to ring those plates?
Illegitimi non carborundum

eaglescouter

Can you make the font bigger in the first post?  I could almost fit it onto my screen....
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleer™:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

AFTERMATH

Quote from: eaglescouter on April 14, 2011, 09:02:06 PM
Can you make the font bigger in the first post?  I could almost fit it onto my screen....

I could, but I'm trying to save some money on the electric bill....  Don't wanna use up too many pixles.   ::)

Cooper

Quote from: FreedomV on April 14, 2011, 09:01:23 PM
Cooper, when and where does MinnesWisconIowa get to ring those plates?
I'll be bring one of them to Decorah, IA 4/30-5/1 for the 100yd range, the others will be here at my DAR-in evolution west of La Crescent, MN

Come and hear Liberty Ring!!

AFTERMATH

Hey, MN, don't forget to check into Eastern MN!  (Some still call it Wisconsin!)

ACP230

AFTERMATH

Huzza!

Say, if you don't see someone here, that should be here, get 'em here!

javaguy

Blue Five

Hey, Western Wisconsin!  Checking in from La Crosse WI, just wanted to see how the unincorporated Western Wisconsin territory was doing tonight....  >:D >:D
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Blue Five on April 14, 2011, 11:37:52 PM
Hey, Western Wisconsin!  Checking in from La Crosse WI, just wanted to see how the unincorporated Western Wisconsin territory was doing tonight....  >:D >:D

You're from MN now!  Have you been to an event in Wisconsin as an IIT?  No....  But you've been to one in MN as one!   >:D >:D >:D

Welcome Chris!  Glad the zombies let you have computer privileges! @&)

Blue Five

Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 14, 2011, 11:40:40 PM
Quote from: Blue Five on April 14, 2011, 11:37:52 PM

You're from MN now!  Have you been to an event in Wisconsin as an IIT?  No....  But you've been to one in MN as one!   >:D >:D >:D

That'll change this weekend  ;) No worries, the reeducation process has not yet taken hold...colycat saw to that  &)

One of these days Western Wisconsin (some still call it Minnesota) will be ours...just wait for Winona in May...just wait.  Than we'll hatch our secret plan  &) >:D
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

AFTERMATH

If you're hoping to claim Winona....  It'll never happen!  That's Rome itself!  You can raize and plunder it too the ground, but you can't take Winona - Winona will take you!

Defenses are much lighter in Hinckley. ;)

Blue Five

Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 14, 2011, 11:56:19 PM
If you're hoping to claim Winona....  It'll never happen!  That's Rome itself!  You can raize and plunder it too the ground, but you can't take Winona - Winona will take you!

Defenses are much lighter in Hinckley. ;)

I see what you're trying to do...you're trying to lure me to Hinckley!  Never!  Well, maybe...sometime soon...we'll see.   @)