News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Re: MN-Instructor Listing(In progress) [For archive]

Started by Sven, September 19, 2009, 05:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven

That's It?  I better get past this IIT thing quick. ;)
"I was spotting one day and M2 was hitting baseball sized dirt clods at 300yds away. DON'T F/K with an old man with a Garand... " RED DAWN

AFTERMATH

Yeah, unless I'm forgetting someone.(Which would be pretty horrible of me; but then again, all my employees say I'm a 'mean' person. &))
hopefully this gives some encouragement for others to step up!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

vmt193

Aftermath

How about James101? He was at Elk River.

vmt

Deacon

Sorry Aftermath........
Mogget is in Wisconsin now.  You know what they say about spilt milk!!
Where will she be this weekend???? Oh yah,  she will be instructing in LODI, WISCONSIN!
We are keeping her!
-Deacon

AFTERMATH

Ha!
Boy does she/we have you all fooled!  You're playing right into our scheme. O0

Deacon, since you have some stake in Minnesota; I've copied and pasted our plan below:

[Sensitive information has been classified; in interest of the the security of the Land of 10,000 Appleseeds.]

[CLASSIFIED] plan for [CLASSIFIED].

We began our [CLASSIFIED] taking advantage of [CLASSIFIED] team; to [CLASSIFIED] and build our Appleseed [CLASSIFIED].
We then [CLASSIFIED], with a systematic series of [CLASSIFIED].  In order to soften Wisconsin's [CLASSIFIED].
We then send [CLASSIFIED], to [CLASSIFIED] in preparation of our [CLASSIFIED] of the 'Land of [CLASSIFIED]'.
Soon our [CLASSIFIED] will swarm across the [CLASSIFIED] in innumerable hordes; dispersed yet [CLASSIFIED]. 
Our [CLASSIFIED] will be [CLASSIFIED].

I've drawn it out here:
[Image: CLASSIFIED]

By this time next year; we will be on a beach in [CLASSIFIED], drinking ice-cold [CLASSIFIED] and in the warm embrace of the thereputic, [CLASSIFIED] sun.
Yes, Decon; you read correctly.  [CLASSIFIED] is ours!

If you need any clarification; disguise yourself as Issac Davis, and bring a company of minutemen(i.e. Shooters) to the Appleseed in Hinckley, MN.  on Halloween weekend. O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

AFTERMATH

Everybody give javaguy a big thanks for stepping up!
I look forward to working with him this next year!

Sticky please.

TheDud

I've always thought I looked good in Orange  ;) Just need to add about 20 points to my AQT score  :~

AFTERMATH

We'll, I've got one waiting for you and BrassBucket.

AFTERMATH

AFTERMATH

Congratulations on the the new hat Andy!

AFTERMATH

Please welcome Russell to the ranks of Instructor in Training! 8)

sparks1

Hey Russel...Welcome ! I look forward to seeing  :cool2: and working with you on the trail.

Our RH's are good people to learn from  ~~:)  The morale is always high ! O0
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

russellmn

Thanks for the welcome!  I've volunteered to be at almost every shoot between now and Sept 18 in MN.  I finally got a schedule at work that gives me weekends off, at least for the summer...

Looking forward to my first shoot with the orange hat on, June in Hinckley
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

sparks1

Wish I could be at the June events but, alas, family scheduling interferes. However...I will be doing as many as I can from July on. Also am planning on the IBC in Bowler, Wi. in June. (one I can dodge some family stuff)
I too have a work schedule allowing weekends, as overtime has pretty much been canceled. So, I will see you in July @ Hinckley, or sooner if you do the IBC @ Bowler.

Ron

(John Maxwell)

russellmn

Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

sparks1

June 19,20   including Friday night (18th). Should be fun and VERY informative. A few hours drive from Mpls., but worth it. Also KD shooting so I plan on bringing a centerfire and a 10/22.

(John Maxwell)

russellmn

I might be able to make that... have to check with work as we switch quarters, and thus schedules, on the 20th, my current schedule has Saturday as my "Monday" which means I would have to work the 19th.  I'll see if I can get it off...
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

three

Quote from: AFTERMATH on September 19, 2009, 09:43:50 PM
Yeah, unless I'm forgetting someone.(Which would be pretty horrible of me; but then again, all my employees say I'm a 'mean' person. &))
hopefully this gives some encouragement for others to step up!
No, you didn't forget anyone.  Oh, unless you count me!   >:(  Little ol' three, doesn't count like usual...  :'(  j/k  LOL
Collosians 3:23 "Whatever you do, do it with all your heart.  Do it for the Lord, and not for man."

AFTERMATH

O'Ha!

I've updated the list to reflect current rank and status.
You're goal is to work your way to the top of the list.
Not necessarily as competition; but it is my hope that each of you would like to progress to more advanced levels.
There is no 'Top' in the program!

If you find yourself at the bottom of the list; don't despair.  Everyone advances at their own pace.
A couple of remedies to this are as follows:  Sign up for more shoots and/or TURN IN YOUR PC'S!
The list of rank is more for easy reference, it's not a bragging list!

If anyone would like guidance and/or assistance in this great journey; feel free to talk to myself or one of our other Red Hats.
We are here to help you succeed!
We want you to succeed!  It makes our job easier!  :cool2:
So before I need to pull out the  &) or the  ~~:); get signed up for some shoots, contact your Shoot Boss, and study hard!
It's not that difficult, really.  It just takes action.  As Riflemen, we are all capable of that, are we not?

I'll see you on the Appleseed Trail! O0

Aftermath

AFTERMATH

Two more!

Note:  To my surprise Smart Mouth is now Squib.  Go figure....

AFTERMATH

Take a gander, let me know if all the info is correct.

AFTERMATH

I've added 'KD' to signify those who've scored Rifleman at Full Distance.
Everyone take a look to ensure that your rank & status is correct.
If anything is afoul, let me know!

Are you ready for 2'11?

Blue Five

If you really want to add me to that list, feel free, Aftermath...after all, I will definitely be doing some border raiding this weekend and come May and September at those Winona shoots  ;)  Professor Gun might accompany me as well.

Huzzah for border jumping!
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

AFTERMATH

Did some clean up and modification of the old IT listing. 
Don't be offended, I just don't want to have to search through 42pgs to find the relavent info. -Remember the LTR thread? :o

Anyway, Instructor list can now be found in Who's Running This State Anyway? [SC's - SB's - IT's - AC's]