News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NEW SHOOT BOSS - JOSEY WALES!!!

Started by kDan, October 25, 2010, 06:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

B9

JW, now a Shoot Boss? Who approved that??!!  :D ::) :P

Great job Nick. Your teaching style and personality are unique and effective. People are naturally drawn to you and they connect when you instruct.
See you in Dec.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Chainsaw

Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Big Matt

Congratulations Nick. Looking forward to working with you soon.

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Odin

Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

sgtrock

HIS NAME IS JOSEY WALES,,, SHOOT BOSS,,, CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND

VietVet

Congrats JW. You truly deserve this.
It's an honor to serve with you and under you.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

R1SGx2

Hmmmm, Josey Wales, the names sounds familiar.
If I remember correctly, Good Man, O0
and Very Deserving of the title Shoot Boss if my memory serves me correctly,
dedicated, loyal and sincereO0

Nick - Good Job, :bow: see you on he trail

Thank you for all you do.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Reddot

GoldFish

Josey Wales....FANTASTIC WORK!!! :bow:  This new title is well earned, it's NEVER issued.  
Keep it up. O0
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Another D.O.M.

Nicely done my friend - I never had doubt.

I know where there's an opening for a fellow of your talents...
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Big H

Josey Wales

..Thank You Kindly.....but,...........
..I could not have done it alone..
..All of YOU have helped me along the trail..
..All of YOU have given, to me..
..............Thanks.....................Strength & Honor.........Your Friend, Josey Wales.......................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

ATM

Now you get to pass along all that was given to you. Strength and Honor, JW!   ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

RATTLESNAKE

"It is not yet too late to accommodate the dispute amicably. But I am of opinion, that, if once General Gage should lead his troops into the country, with design to enforce the late Acts of Parliament, Great Britain may take her leave, at least of the New-England colonies, and, if I mistake not, of all America. If there is any wisdom in the nation, God grant it may be speedily called forth!"
- written in a letter from Joseph Warren to Arthur Lee, 20 February 1775

KodyJaret

Glad to see this.......Congratulations.

Dakota

Congratulations Nick! Maybe I'll be on your line in December!
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

ramit

Congrates Nick..... you more than earned it!

crak

Jeez, I don't even think people finished congratulating you for the red hat yet...
Check your drama at the door.

Josey Wales

Quote from: crak on October 27, 2010, 01:36:40 PM
Jeez, I don't even think people finished congratulating you for the red hat yet...

..this is all your fault ;).   ......thanks Bro..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Scarecrow